Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Revamp of Roleplay+

What does it affect?
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[X] Other ____User group____

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-Title explains it all. Revamp of roleplay+, as currently most RP+ members are either inactive, not roleplaying or just for trolling purposes (had a chance to see that yesterday). I believe RP+ is one of the most proudest titles to have and by having such awful members in it, it just destroys the purpose of RP+.

Advantages/Benefits
-RP+ members will be respected again
-No more abusive/non-worth people having RP+

Disadvantages
-People crying about losing it? Explained in additional information.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[X] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Remove everyone from RP+ group on the server, forums and TS3.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Already said in advantages.

Additional information:
-You shouldn't really cry about losing RP+. If you truly deserve it you will earn it back, like a true roleplayer. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1 Totally agree! The current RP+ members doesn't seem to prove worthy of their title.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
-Remove everyone from RP+ group on the server, forums and TS3.

I wouldn't say remove everybody. Some people don't troll, and are only inactive because of oh i don't know, real life.
Personally I wouldn't have posted this, I would have looked saw some of the trolls, got logs/screenshots/videos of them trolling, send then to whoever the hell runs RP+ now, and would have gotten the same result as this suggestion.

But meh, server is still going downhill even with new scripts, if admins would have cracked down on the trolls a few months ago this forum suggestion wouldn't even be made. :)

And you do realize almost every single RP+ member will complain right? Some earned it. Some were suggested.

I'm neutral by the way. This won't be good, but it won't be completely bad.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
i wouldn't say remove everybody. Some people don't troll, and are only inactive because of oh i don't know, real life.
Personally i wouldn't have posted this, i would have looked saw some of the trolls, got logs/screenshots/videos of them trolling, send then to whoever the hell runs rp+ now, and would have gotten the same result as this suggestion.

But meh, server is still going downhill even with new scripts, if admins would have cracked down on the trolls a few months ago this forum suggestion wouldn't even be made. :)

and you do realize almost every single rp+ member will complain right? Some earned it. Some were suggested.

I'm neutral by the way. This won't be good, but it won't be completely bad.

|
|
v
additional information:
-you shouldn't really cry about losing rp+. If you truly deserve it you will earn it back, like a true roleplayer. :)

masterchief

i dont think i would remove it, but i belive it would be more reasonable for the admins to be abit more strict about this stuff for the next few weeks so the people do have it get a proper chanse to keep it if they really want it, because rp+ takes a while to earn back and if you take it, some people loose the rp+ perks they do deserve to have, but like i said i think it would be more reasonable to just be more strict about it and start removing the people who are caught fucking around

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
i dont think i would remove it, but i belive it would be more reasonable for the admins to be abit more strict about this stuff for the next few weeks so the people do have it get a proper chanse to keep it if they really want it, because rp+ takes a while to earn back and if you take it, some people loose the rp+ perks they do deserve to have, but like i said i think it would be more reasonable to just be more strict about it and start removing the people who are caught fucking around

Like I said above, if they would have cracked down on the trolls a while back the server would be in a slightly better state.

But 99% of the admins don't have a clue what the fuck they are doing. They'd rather do stuff that makes no sense. If only we still had the older admin team that had better admins. :(

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Have a look at the list, kick the inactive ones off and the trolls/ones that can't role-play. Then be more strict. RP+ Members I've seen get a bit more leeway when it comes to jailing and situations.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
In the end it's up to the admins to jail the Non-RP RP+ members.
And it's up to Stupid to remove to Inactive guys.

I know i ain't active (soo busy in life but i'll try to come on whenever) but yeah, WTF happened to the old requirements for RP+ (well activity back then was a bit more LAX IMO but in reality, it was super hard to earn the RP+ RP level distinction compared to now where most people ask their admin friends lol).

So +1 if implemented properly

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Have a look at the list, kick the inactive ones off and the trolls/ones that can't role-play. Then be more strict. RP+ Members I've seen get a bit more leeway when it comes to jailing and situations.

for 49.99 on paypal u can get rp+

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
There's no question about it, Of course there should be an RP+ revamp. RP+ is something that should be very hard to obtain and once it's obtained it is to be proud of it. So yeah... +1

sUp5rET.png