Name:Salvatore Capozello
Phone: 777394
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Palin ST5
Mailing Address (if different): -

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: San Andreas Police Department
Phone: 911
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Dillimore, Police Department.
Mailing Address (if different):

[/B]
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $1,000,000
[/SIZE]​

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? I'm a part time lawyer, when going to help my client. The police stopped infront of me and yelled into the megaphone that I have to clear the area. After telling them that Im his lawyer I was replied that I should see him In court. I was ordered to move away from the area what I did. This moment affects my carreer as a lawyer, I cant afford situations like these.. Every person should have the right for a defendant.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 3/12/2015

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: : INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) Reputation has no price.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • Officer A.DeVille.
    • Description of the evidence presented.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • HSU Vehicles dashcam recordings.
    • Description of the evidence presented.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ PUT X ] Yes ---------- [ PUT X ] No X

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 3/12/2015
Salvatore Capozello

Salvatore Capozello

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Chief Justice,
Cameron Williams,

Case file 020((Its 42001337 as you stated but as the numbers of the cases go its 020)) is hereby ackn***edged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), section four of case 020 will be checked thorough and submission of said completion must be done before trial processes may begin. You are required by law to notify the defendant of your lawsuit, and they are to submit a reply here notifying the court of your actions. You must also submit a more detailful explanation of the situation before trial processes may begin.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Dear Mr Williams

Im going to notify the SAPD as fast as possible. Im going to explain the situation in this e-mail.
I was asked by my client to defend him after he was pulled over by a high speed police unit. After reaching the scene I was ordered to move out the area. After explaining to a policeman in a suit that Im a lawyer he told me to see my client in court. Sadly I cant see my client in court as he got a death penalty. ((60 hours - CK)). My client Billy Wingrove didnt have a chance for a defendant. I have lost my reputation as a lawyer and the world has lost a life. Im planning to sue SAPD for the behalf of Billy Wingroves family too. They lost a good person thanks to police officers who dont know the law.

Yours faithfully
Salvatore Capozello

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Chief Justice,
Cameron Williams,

On behalf of Los Santos District Court, Mr. Capozello, I have to submit that we can proceed to the trial in the court after you notify SAPD. The exact day of the trial will be Sunday 6th of December 2015. This can be changed after the submition of the discussion between you and SAPD. You are required by law to submit the file of the discussion at least one day,24 hours, before the scheduled date of the trial.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Dear Mr Williams

Im writing regards the case I wanted to be discussed. I want that the case would be closed. Im ready to pay any processing fees what have to be payed for your work so far.

Yours faithfully
Salvatore Capozello

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png