sUp5rET.png

SAN Restart - Request

The12CJ

I have no clue how long SAN was dead for, but I want to try and bring it back. If it works, great. If not, leave it. My alt (Michael Gallagher) can be the director.

Cody411

Donator
Donator
I'll be ready for this, overload, let me lead it, im really motivated, i'll start making new members, later on, i'll give out my lead to the best, someone who will lead it in the next. I'll make it run again. Thanks. :)

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
We'll see. SAN isn't the easiest faction to run I noticed. I tried to bring it back in the fall, only to fail miserably. Part of the problem is a lack of motiviation, and a lack of people wanting to be involved in it.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
We'll see. SAN isn't the easiest faction to run I noticed. I tried to bring it back in the fall, only to fail miserably. Part of the problem is a lack of motiviation, and a lack of people wanting to be involved in it.

The same went for me, I tried running it when i was handed it by FRT. It ended horribly, as no one ever wanted to join SAN, nor get on their SAN alt. We either had a empty faction, or a full faction with inactive members; which is pretty much the same as a empty one. But if you really think you can get it going, then cu-toes to you. :)

Deli

The same went for me, I tried running it when i was handed it by FRT. It ended horribly, as no one ever wanted to join SAN, nor get on their SAN alt. We either had a empty faction, or a full faction with inactive members; which is pretty much the same as a empty one. But if you really think you can get it going, then cu-toes to you. :)

To be honest, I think Matthew Wash ran it the longest and made it more active..

sUp5rET.png