CutiePie

[ch]]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names): Scarlett Soskov
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Scarlett Soskov
Phone: 112211
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): East Beach - Saints Buleovard - Mansion 4.
Mailing Address (if different): Same as above.

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: HEX Tow n'go.
Phone: 921
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): HEX HQ at Docks.
Mailing Address (if different): N/A.

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $50,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Because there stupid employees tow my car for no reason , And even if its legally parked.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): Unknown date, Happens from time to time.

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: No known dates. Through: Not known.
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) Because they towed my car over 50 times and i had to take time and money to get my car untowed and even if its legally parked at LSIA or in private property parking at my home.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • The HEX Tow Cars.
    • Towing legal parked car.
    • They tow my car daily while its legally parked.
    Five.
    You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ ] Yes ---------- [X] No

Six.
    I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 26/10/2014 Scarlett Soskov.

sUp5rET.png