sUp5rET.png

Civil Case [Scarlett Soskov] vs [Los Santos Police Department]

CutiePie

[ch]]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names): Scarlett Soskov.
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Scarlett Soskov.
Phone: 592085.
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): East Beach, Saints Boulevard, Manision 4.
Mailing Address (if different):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: Los Santos Police Department.
Phone: 211.
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Polize Plaza, Los Angeles.
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $1,400,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Because they have crushed my car for a wrong reason, Having v12 isnt illegal, and hydraclius can be removed by the mechanics, so they crushed it instead of mechanics job, My car is a V12 Tinted Sultan/
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): Cannot Remember

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: 12/2014 Through: 1/2015
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) The price of the sultan with engine and tint was $1,400,000.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • Captain Waltman
    • He knew about the car after crushing,he was the one who told me.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • Sergeant Hughes
    • Was the one who told me about hydralicus and v12 are illegal and who said about the mechanic things.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][X] Yes ---------- [ ] No

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 28/3/2015 Scarlett Soskov Scarlett Soskov

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
((Small Problem, 1. Noone manages this since Beatty is gone 2. I don't even remember this XD))

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
(( The cases dont even need like a court meeting cuz, its obvious that the department should give the money ))

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
Justice John Stayner,

Case file 016 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), the scheduled hearing date is for Thursday, April 2nd. You are to inform the Defendant, Los Santos Police Department, of said lawsuit and date to be held. An agreed upon time shall be finalized for the 2nd and submitted to the court prior to or on the 1st of April. Failure for the Defendant to show up or answer the Plaintiff's plee will result in a summary Default as handed out by the ruling Judge.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court,
San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png