• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
So, we are talking with another community called T***G*** about a possible merger.

Let me give everyone a basic understanding of how this would work, BEFORE you make a vote..

• We would not be changing names, servers, or anything. They will basically be closing down and merging with us.
  • It will not mean new Owners, It will mean Two new Head admins, and one new Regular Admin.
  • They will not come in and take over.. They aren't going to take your Faction away from you. But they may ask to join it.

Basically, the merge is beneficial only to bring two servers that average 30 Players per day, in to one server, that will average 60.

They will be leaving their server online, with our custom redirect script to send players over to MTA Roleplay.

If you have questions or concerns please post them below BEFORE VOTING! ill try to address everyone.

Remember, MTA Roleplay is the community "You helped build" so the choice is ultimately everyone's. Not just high administration.

Thanks
Management

I don't know anything about the server, but if we are going to merge. I want to know what we will be prepared for and what we can expect except of an increased playerbase.

Chase

ah.. I know who they are.

but im kinda scared overload, i know they won't be taking over things but two new head admins out of the blue is scary but then it takes me 2 minutes to realize those people would be the people who put that server up so, what the hell! lets try it out. whats to lose?

http://puu.sh/NxV0 - i like their skin

from what I can tell.. some of their users are banned. are these players going to just be unbanned from here and act like 'nothing happened' ? I won't mention their names but hmm..

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam_Fairfield

I deffenatly give my support on this, we can use fresh new faces along with new skill levels when it comes to RP. We need a bigger player base to make things work, honestly. - I do agree it can be risky, but I say we go for it. Were gonna be way busier and I'm sure deal with a lot more assholes. But it'll be worth the fun RP ahead and more people to meet. Who knows where this could take things. This can deal to more donations aswell. Any who, that's my two cents.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
ah.. I know who they are.

but im kinda scared overload, i know they won't be taking over things but two new head admins out of the blue is scary but then it takes me 2 minutes to realize those people would be the people who put that server up so, what the hell! lets try it out. whats to lose?

http://puu.sh/NxV0 - i like their skin

from what I can tell.. some of their users are banned. are these players going to just be unbanned from here and act like 'nothing happened' ? I won't mention their names but hmm..
Those who are banned would need to file for a unban, and it would be reviewed on a per occasion basis.. Some may NOT get unbanned..

J.O.B

Merging can be good or bad, but go ahead and try it out. It's all about risks, how the hell you supposed to prosper without chancing that shit?

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Hmm duo the fact that they merge into us.. Nothing bad can happen.. It could be that those Admins fuck up.. but hey? /pban and it's done.

I think we should give it a try, if they fuck up we'll notice soon enough.

T

Tsubaki

No, never works the way you want. It seems like a good idea then when you do it, theres almost no difference at all and usually gets the new admins on a power trip or when they don't get transferred in, they QQ and take half the community with them.

No support at all.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
There is one thing i'm asking myself atm..

The people from that server.. how about their stats? Will they get it in this server? Or will they just start as new?

If yes- Will they also get their factions etc?

Chase

No, never works the way you want. It seems like a good idea then when you do it, theres almost no difference at all and usually gets the new admins on a power trip or when they don't get transferred in, they QQ and take half the community with them.

No support at all.
It will not mean new Owners, It will mean Two new Head admins(( The people who are running their current server)), and one new Regular Admin.

I was hanging out with some of their players last night. And even speaking with one of their admins. They seem pretty nice truthfully and any problems can be resolved quickly, because overload loves everyone.

There is one thing i'm asking myself atm..

The people from that server.. how about their stats? Will they get it in this server? Or will they just start as new?

If yes- Will they also get their factions etc?

(Not to speak for overload but) Starting new, one of their people I did hang out with last night is using the same name he does on here. It could be too difficult to merge the databases. I'll show you what I am getting to understand, they will not be merging databases.

• We would not be changing names, servers, or anything. They will basically be closing down and merging with us.
  • It will not mean new Owners, It will mean Two new Head admins, and one new Regular Admin.
  • They will not come in and take over.. They aren't going to take your Faction away from you. But they may ask to join it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png