sUp5rET.png

So there is MTA and then there is...

Braunson

The real MVP
What other games do you play? OTHER then MTA of course! Although MTA is very addictive and fun at every corner you need to get out and play some other games sometimes too! Do you prefer PC over Console? If so why? Just thought I would get a discussion going and hear some peoples opinions!

Personally my all time favorite game would be Halo, I started playing that game when I was five and it will always be a memory for me. But I would rather play games on PC compared to Consoles because i like the experience of a mouse, just feels right ya know?
Reply down below with your thoughts!

Maestro93

Well, I have a lot of games to choose from, however I don't play a lot of them frequently. I'm mostly a PC gamer, because PC is just boss. Most of my games that I play on PC are either MMO or RTS/Strategy.
http://puu.sh/1OIIV

Plus, Star Trek Online, Star Wars the Old Republic, Star Wars Empire at War, and Civ III & IV. I have more but I won't list all of them.

Heartless

Donator
Donator
Well, I have a lot of games to choose from, however I don't play a lot of them frequently. I'm mostly a PC gamer, because PC is just boss. Most of my games that I play on PC are either MMO or RTS/Strategy.
http://puu.sh/1OIIV

Plus, Star Trek Online, Star Wars the Old Republic, Star Wars Empire at War, and Civ III & IV. I have more but I won't list all of them.

Play TSW >_> :p

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
Don't have time to play any other games, Multi Theft Auto Roleplay is my top priority.

I prefer PC over consoles mainly because they easier access to "free PC games" plus it's alot easier to multi task via social networking while still gaming at the same time.

KantoRed

List of Games I play Besides MTA/SAMP/VCMP (Unless Otherwise Notified, These Are All PC):
-GTA III
-GTA VC
-GTA SASP
-Minecraft
-(Buying on PSN)GTA IV: The Complete Edition (IV/TBoGT/TLaD)
-GTA I
-Super Crate Box
-(Flash)Warfare 1917/1945
-(Flash)Happy Wheels
-(PS3) Assassin's Creed III
-(Project Life Beta Console) Real Life
-(PSN Normal Demo, But Getting The Full Game)Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Reboot Version)
-(Wii) New Super Mario Bros. Wii
-(3DS) Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
-(3DS) 3D Classics: Urban Champion
-(3DS/GB Virtual Console) Radar Mission
-(PSP) Star Wars Battlefront II
-(Wii) Donkey Kong Country Returns
-(Wii) Mario Kart Wii
-(DS) Pokemon White
(Not including 50+ PS2 Games.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sosa

Donator
Donator
Before MTA I played Tibia a lot.. I played the personal servers made by people and I was an admin on many servers. Also made a few of my own. Its a MMORPG. If you're into some medieval battling and such, check it out.

Runescape and Tibia have been at "war" with eachother for the better game. They both update constantly to be better than the other. They've got significant differences though

DBoy814

I prefer console over pc just because all of my friends have xbox and play online with me, and lets be honest the only people who play pc games are the true "Gamers". Although I said I choose console/xbox over pc I love mta and play the shit out of this addicting game!
Xbox games I play:

GTA IV
GTA Ballad of Gay Tony
COD Black Ops 2
MW3
Sims 3 (very rarely)
Forza Motorsport 3
Forza Motorsport 4
Forza Horizon
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo 4
Minecraft

I play a few others but cant think of them at the moment. If you play xbl add me!
Gamer Tag: MASOD D Boy814
Like I said add me always trying to make friends on this server cause I don't have very many! :(

Z

zClouDz

WoW, Minecraft, GTA SA, DayZ, Arma 2 OA, LoL, MW3, BO 2, Dungeon Defenders, TF2.

sUp5rET.png