Not open for further replies.

Payne

Plaintiff (list names): John Cleveland
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: John Cleveland
Phone: 845239
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Los Santos, Richman St.
Mailing Address (if different): J.Clev@whiz.sa

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: The State Police Department
Phone: 511
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Market Row Avenue
Mailing Address (if different): -

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $1,000,000, and the Police Officer deserves to be removed and arrested.
Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? A State Police Officer by the name of Jessica Maxwell III shot my brother, Cleveland Johnson in the chest. Cleveland was shot by the officers glock because he was wanted for evasion.
When did this happen? (Date): June 10th, 2014.
If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) I'd like to be paid money that Cleveland had to pay for medical bills, and I think his life was as valuable as at least $1,000,000.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
Evidence 4.1
Police Cruiser Dash Cam
Police Rancher Dash Cam
Deputy Commissioner of LSES that attended my brother.
Evidence 4.2
Albert Shadows (LSES Fire & Rescue)
Glock Bullet (Contains DNA of Cleveland Johnson)
A few Los Santos Police Officers witnessed her agressive shooting.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?
I have and they've informed me that I will get no payment.
[ X ] Yes ---------- [] No

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: INSERT John Cleveland
Date: INSERT - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanilla Bean

(( Creating an alt to get revenge on someone who CK'd you by going after the faction they're a part of and suing them seems completely artificial, including the MG that this would promote, and the fact that one's cousin is not immediate family, or a spouse, and would not be entitled any money from the death of their cousin unless it was placed into a will (which is not allowed). I suggest this case be thrown out of the courts )).

Payne

(( Theres no MG, maybe it's not a new alt? I'm not going to say until the RP is over since MG might take place ))

Vanilla Bean

(( Theres no MG, maybe it's not a new alt? I'm not going to say until the RP is over since MG might take place ))

(( It is MG, and it is a new alt (administrators can check). It should be mandatory for you to provide logs of telling your brother how you were CKd (which is MG, since you can't have two characters on playing at the same time), or of your CKd character [Cleveland Johnson] telling someone who then told your brother. I also like how you edited the post from John Cleveland being Cleveland Johnson's cousin to now being his brother. ))

Payne

(( It is MG, and it is a new alt (administrators can check). It should be mandatory for you to provide logs of telling your brother how you were CKd (which is MG, since you can't have two characters on playing at the same time), or of your CKd character [Cleveland Johnson] telling someone who then told your brother. I also like how you edited the post from John Cleveland being Cleveland Johnson's cousin to now being his brother. ))

(( Trust me, it's not Metagaming. I'm not telling you why because you'll probably MG it, but deal with it IC. Thanks. ))

DarkGhost

Donator
Donator
(( Using an info from an alt to another is MG. Even if your factionmates told you about it. Many players got jailed for that. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png