sUp5rET.png

Speaking of Expansion and Diversity

Braunson

The real MVP
As users express their interest in expansion to new games and other developed communities. I have seen users speak of Minecraft and Garry's Mod the most in contrast to any other game.

But I wanted to make a thread officially devoted to ideas of details of what kind of server you would like us to experiment in.

Details like: Game, Gamemode, Rules, and Why this is a good idea would all help me out.

Thanks for your continued support and creative ideas! We want MTA:RP to be more than other communities in MTA, allowing diverse openings to new players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Nothing, this is perfect for me. I don't mind playing Minecraft, but I don't care about it anymore lol. I personally don't own Garry's Mod. So I think this is good, but maybe if I get Garry's mod, maybe that, but like I said. This is good as it is. In my opinion of course.

Chase

I am interested in Minecraft but don't currently own it -nor gmod- so it's kinda iffy to me. Although I'm interested to see what others have in mind.

Pacram

I would like either, I've spent 3 years scripting, plugin managing and serever managing for minecraft. I am quite good at all of this and can offer help in that area, I would recommend a minecraft roleplay server build on the concept of medieval life. Ie, build kingdoms.. Ransack others, fight to the death.. Discover goods and grow your kingdom. I can draft something more substantial depending on user input.

Gmod wise ive got some experience with server management but little in .lua, however I know the mechanics, I would suggest a trouble in terrorist town server as its a light hearted relax from mta rp, it allows players to work together and have fun with there groups of friends. This would also expand the community into my area of the world, and allow for proper diversification and greater support for both MTA RP and this community. Another suggestion I have is for Call of duty.. Will go I to that later.

If Minecraft is ever chosen i would be more than happy to arrange finances and offer my resources

Btw, I have 10 Minecraft accounts and am happy to run promotions and giveaway

Rockey

I would like either, I've spent 3 years scripting, plugin managing and serever managing for minecraft. I am quite good at all of this and can offer help in that area, I would recommend a minecraft roleplay server build on the concept of medieval life. Ie, build kingdoms.. Ransack others, fight to the death.. Discover goods and grow your kingdom. I can draft something more substantial depending on user input.

Gmod wise ive got some experience with server management but little in .lua, however I know the mechanics, I would suggest a trouble in terrorist town server as its a light hearted relax from mta rp, it allows players to work together and have fun with there groups of friends. This would also expand the community into my area of the world, and allow for proper diversification and greater support for both MTA RP and this community. Another suggestion I have is for Call of duty.. Will go I to that later.

If Minecraft is ever chosen i would be more than happy to arrange finances and offer my resources

That would be nice of you, Pacram. :p

I want one but you will probably find someone who you think would want it more than me xD

Pacram

I'm 110% behind this, let me know if it goes ahead as I can start building the spawn map and scripting the server

sUp5rET.png