sUp5rET.png

Spread peace, not hatred

greenops011

Donator
Donator
So this is a pure example of a disgusting human being. Who in the blue FUCK threatens an 11 year old with death due to their race?

http://london.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.3310458

Its an issue I see on this forum big time. I know everyone has the right to "free speech". Well heres something for you. Hate speech IS NOT PROTECTED IN THE FIRST AMENDMENT. Meaning the constitution finds hate speech unacceptable, AND YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN HATE SPEECH. I don't really give a crap what your beliefs are regarding someone else's religion. Keep your damn thoughts to yourself. I know from first hand of several people who will not join our servers because of the racist tone exhibited by some of our members.

Its the unwritten rule, but maybe it needs to be written. Leave people's religion, race, sexual preference, gender out of it if you are only going to encite hatred

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
You shouldn't post your opinion or thoughts if you don't care about other people's perspectives, opinions or beliefs.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well, well, Greenpops, You know almost everytime everyone is here joking on the the forums right? If not then I don't know what do you know. And no one hates each other (on some cases there is some hatred but that has a reason) So shat ap kthxbai

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Lol Jose, you would have to be the first person to reply to this thread...... :L
He's infringing on our rights by saying we can't say what we want if he doesn't want it. As far as. I know this isn't the US, it's the internet. "Hate speech" isn't governed here by any agency, except for companies that have their own rules for what can be said on their website. MTARP is smart for not oppressing our own free speech, except if you're using them as a insult.

"I dislike blacks" - allowed
"I dislike you, *inset racist remark*" - not allowed

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
But yeah, kinda fucked up on those news, just a guy in a ski mask comes to a muslim in school and threatens him for his race

DrJoseEvil

Donator
But yeah, kinda fucked up on those news, just a guy in a ski mask comes to a muslim in school and threatens him for his race

That's different , and I agree. I'm a segregationist or separatist racist, not a genocidal racist. I'm just complaining because he said we aren't allowed to say what we want if he doesn't like it

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
racism is not the issue its global warming ​wake up people

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
He's infringing on our rights by saying we can't say what we want if he doesn't want it. As far as. I know this isn't the US, it's the internet. "Hate speech" isn't governed here by any agency, except for companies that have their own rules for what can be said on their website. MTARP is smart for not oppressing our own free speech, except if you're using them as a insult.

"I dislike blacks" - allowed
"I dislike you, *inset racist remark*" - not allowed

jose calls me a nigger and offends my entire nationality everyday while i was here. 1% of the time he's joking cause he's naturally racist and i understand that. everyone here just jokes around really, if you take offense from the mtarp forums, relax cause half the posts are memes.

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
jose calls me a nigger and offends my entire nationality everyday while i was here. 1% of the time he's joking cause he's naturally racist and i understand that. everyone here just jokes around really, if you take offense from the mtarp forums, relax cause half the posts are memes.

Racism in 2017
6fed39d5580b7b605dac3a4a980b9923.png
Racism is so 1800's

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>

damn yellow-eyed blackberrie lookin summabiuch

sUp5rET.png