sUp5rET.png

Stark Corporation Presents: Destruction Derby

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
Stark_Industries_logo.png

Today, at 19:00GMT, Stark Corporation debuted their new endeavour - Destruction Derby! The next date for Destruction Derby is the 26th of March at 20:00GMT (Check here for your timezone!). It is located at the Los Santos Forum in East Beach. Look below for an image of the stadia. The format is, There is three rounds with everyone in. The winners of each round will be taken to the final round, in which they will face the winners of the other two matches in a final showdown to win at least $100,000. Second place will win $20,000 and third place will win $10,000. If there are more than eight contestants that sign up, the contestants will be split into two, the winners of the 3 rounds in their division will move into a interdivision final, the 3 survivors of those rounds will move into the finals to win the grand prize!

CASH PRIZE ON 26/03/2017:
$1,701,500
PLUS 50% of all entrance receipts!

Want to make that jackpot higher? Transfer any amount to Stark Corporation (Royal Flush on Transfer section) and it will be added to to the Jackpot! Alternatively, contact StarCo for cheques and cash deposits.

How to sign up?
Click here.

There is a signup fee of $1000 for contestants or a fee of $100 for spectators.

HALL OF FAME

JACKIE JACKSON - 21/03/2017 - WON $100,000

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADream

Donator
Someone has donated $100,000 to the jackpot. The jackpot is now $200,500.

HaveADream

Donator
$701,500

Someone has contributed $500,000 to the jackpot, meaning the jackpot is now $701,000.

Betting on winners will open on the 24th of March.​

HaveADream

Donator
If you need instructions or advice on how betting works, PM me, I have a guide for you.

For those that don't know Destruction Derby...

You basically use your vehicle to disable every other car in the arena, you just have to try and push them over, flip them the wrong way, or smash up their engine. The last man standing after all the rounds will win at least $700k.

Crucial

Banned User
[English] Jack Crucial: I am Officially signing up. I will send you my waiver and insurance documents via mail.

HaveADream

Donator
Jack Hudson (Eclipse) who won second place is now on the ballot :)

HaveADream

Donator
$1,701,500

Tyson Smith has contributed $1,000,000 to the Jackpot, the jackpot is now $1,701,500.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaveADream

Donator
$2,402,500

Corey Tanner has contributed $700,000 to the Jackpot, the jackpot is now $2,401,500.

HaveADream

Donator
Thanks to Jimmie Jackson, the jackpot is now...

$3,000,000

Signups for competitors close today - sign up now to avoid disappointment.​

New Sponsor Donations: Pole Position Raceway & Club 420 in Palomino Creek. Coming Soon!
**character name was not released. transfer was done under company names...

HaveADream

Donator
Signups are now closed unless pre-approved. The following people have been pre-approved and simply need to sign up before 19:30GMT

Casey Morgan
John Coronda

If you are not on that list and feel like you should, please PM me.

The cash prize is $3,000,000.

If you have not registered your vehicle, please do so here:
https://goo.gl/forms/F0n7jYvkm0gBPXri2
Failure to registering can result in the termination of your participation. This is a one time thing and you will never have to do it again.

Thanks
Charles Stark

sUp5rET.png