Donator
[ch]]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names): Sino Dinapoli
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name:Sino Dinapoli
Phone: 622-655
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Temporary and unstable accomodations, for my own safety and concern, i would not be including my adress.
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: State Police Department
Phone:

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name: Sergeant Lee
Phone:

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $2,500,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Severe violation of my civil rights. Life-lasting trauma, and distress, due to the way the situation escalated, Sergeant lee who was the officer that had no respect for my rights whatsoever, tazed me, cuffed, and after dragging me into the rancher, and in the end, put me into prison. Failed to provide evidence, behind the reason of my arrest, and showed lack of training and silver lining between the job's regulations, and personal opinion and or emotion. The Law enforcement officer, originally stopped the vehicle i had gotten into about a minute ago, for Reckless driving, and or speeding, which in terms i was at all not aware off, and after the officer told me that this was the case, i had told him, that the vehicle is not mine, and that i was very positive i was definitely not speeding or driving recklessly at all, as i had only been inside the vehicle for a slight moment, and being unaware of this vehicle having any type of charges at all, i stepped out the vehicle as ordered by the officer, and as this happened, the officer said that the vehicle was impounded, after hearing this, the owner of the vehicle, who was in the passenger seat at the time, had taken it slightly roughly, and seemed like he was aware of the charges on the vehicle, and sat into the front seat, starting his evasion attempt, just moments after, the police officer pulled out a tazer, and began to aim it at me, which then i questioned, but my questions were ignored completely, as the officer procceeded to taze me, cuff me, and drag me into his rancher, with no restraint from me, on the journey to the department jail, i had asked him several times to tell me the reasons of why, i was being restrained, ignored, and not given the right to justify anything on my end, all in all, the officer arrested me purely from ASSUMPTION that i had been the one driving the vehicle recklessly, and or, speeding, which i have not, as that it INDEED did not belong to me.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 23/03/2016 at about 2 PM.
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) I Accumulated the amount solely of a self-made estimate for all the services that the money is going to be used for if indeed i recieve it, and these include treatment for various Distress, Psychological, and Trauma issues that the whole situation has caused me.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • 4nSYEGA.png
    • I Questioned the officer of his intentions as he was aiming his tazer at me, and recieving no response, i was tazed.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Description of the evidence presented.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left] X No, i refuse to make any sort of communication with the defendant before a trial or so, and doubt the officer's Ignorance and arrogance towards the law whilst being employed in law enforcement would respond kindly to a request such as this.

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 23/03/2016 Sino Dinapoli Sino Dinapoli

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png