[STEAM KEY] Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas *make offers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOB_pc.jpg

I have a few keys for the full version game. make me some offers

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Good idea, some people use torrented versions, which sometimes affect game performance in general

CutiePie

LOL, i think no one will buy this maybe, I still dunno where did my grandfather get it, i found it running with very high lagg on his PC.. Which laggs on Windows 7 and XP

naw.. i paid more than that for them not looking to "make" money or anything just thats a little ridiculous as an offer. I like to keep copies on hand for when a buddy irl asks hey man what are you playing I can send them the game and they can play lol but looking for vpoints or even IG money maybe for them.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
naw.. i paid more than that for them not looking to "make" money or anything just thats a little ridiculous as an offer. I like to keep copies on hand for when a buddy irl asks hey man what are you playing I can send them the game and they can play lol but looking for vpoints or even IG money maybe for them.

Rule No.9. Do not pay anyone from our community real money for anything related to MTA:RP. This would mean anything in game, or any software or scripts that have to do with our server. You May only pay people for their work or otherwise product they are selling by donating To their account, directly on the MTA:RP Website. This includes giving Real Life money for In-Game assets and vice versa.

This also includes stuff like these that you are doing, selling someone a game for in-game cash or vPoints. It is strictly prohibited, and you as a trial administrator should know that very well.

This also includes stuff like these that you are doing, selling someone a game for in-game cash or vPoints. It is strictly prohibited, and you as a trial administrator should know that very well.

just so you know there are a set of rules by overload in this section. Yes as a Trial admin i understand the rules. But I also read the rules for each section before bringing up the fact that someone might not know something. I don't know what your issue with me is but I sense you have something against me. Anyways it doesn't really matter cause I love everyone <3

you can find the rules for this section by clicking the link below.
http://www.forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?6510-Using-this-section

I would say 15-20 vPoints should be fair for a copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png