sUp5rET.png

Stepping Down

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Chief of Police

In the time I've been given to lead this Department, we've seen massive and radical changes. Training was improved and established, tests to determine quality were made and distributed and we've grown to be the largest law enforcement agency in the surrounding counties. In the past few weeks however, I have been neglecting my own duties to the department and letting it run its own course without any guidance from myself or my fellow Chief, Brian Sullivan. In order to further our own goals, the successful future of the Los Santos Police Department, we have seen it a beneficial factor for us to step down, and depart, our job which we so much enjoyed. I am strong enough and determined enough to know when I am no longer supporting, but instead failing. Sometimes, being too progressive and too tentative can lead to bad outcomes.

Effective immediately, I, Chief of Police Brian Beatty and Assistant Chief of Police Brian Sullivan will be stepping down from our appointed positions. Through internal elections, Commander Tor Cesco was announced successor as the new Chief of Police of the Los Santos Police Department. Over the next week, I will be assisting Chief Cesco in the transition, from which I will recede into retirement.

I wish the rest of the Department and my friends, my brothers in blue, a long and successful career, one which will surely carry on after me.

To protect and serve.

Signed,
Los Santos Police Department,
High Command Office,
Office of the Chief of Police.

Brian Beatty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blanco

Signed,
Los Santos Police Department,
High Command Office,
Office of the Chief of Police.