sUp5rET.png

Stone Industries Section 8 Housing

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
QbCwNZs.jpg

Hello Citizens of Los Santos!

I'm happy to announce that Stone Industries is sponsoring a $10,000,000 Section-8 Housing Project has began, funded entirely by Stone Industries!

The property is located just East of Idlewood Gas Station.

The previous building was torn down, and as you can see the framing for the new building has began.

The new building will feature free-parking included in the cost of the lease, which is a low-cost to accommodate lower-income individuals and families.

If you'd like to help fund this project, please feel free to contact Connor Stone via SMS #154451, or on San Andreas Social!
Your name will be featured in our credits!

Thank you all,
- Connor Stone
Stone Industries Owner & Founder

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
2k9psP5.jpg

Stone Industries Section 8 Housing - Project Update

Hello Los Santos!

I'm happy to announce that Stone Industries has completed the exterior and garage of the Section 8 Housing Project!

Attached is an image with the exterior, and now as we move to the interior we'd like to thank everyone for their support and patience during the construction!

((/charity of the project cost https://i.imgur.com/PcLHWwl.png))

Thank you!
- Connor Stone
Stone Industries CEO & Founder​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
jaEtaX6.png

Now Open!

Hello!

Stone Industries is proud to announce that Stone Industries Section 8 Housing is now officially open!

We're happy to provide a 24/7 Cafe Inside the Lobby of the building, a security guard on standby, and FREE parking to all residents!

What are the costs?

• [*=left]Studio: $25/payday
    [*=left]One-Bedroom: $75/payday
    [*=left]Two-Bedroom: $95/payday

Now, you are not eligible to rent if your bank account has more than $100,000 - upon renting we will perform a full financial-background check to verify income and finances, if you have more than $100,000 - you will be evicted.

Once again, thank you to everyone!

- Connor Stone
Stone Industries Owner & Founder​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
jaEtaX6.png

We've Re-Opened!

Hello!

I am thrilled to announce Section 8 Housing has re opened! All pricing is the same, and all rules are the same as before!

Once again, thank you to everyone!

- Connor Stone
Stone Industries Owner & Founder

sUp5rET.png