Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
HImvkhD.png

"One Nature, One Future"
City Planning Publication: 1
29 March 2022

Renovations, Destruction & Addition of Structures - ACCEPTING REQUESTS

In this city, we take private & public structure safety seriously. This Publication discusses the purpose of the change of structure* requests. As well as how the process of requesting a structure change works and what citizens should do.

What Is The Purpose?
Every day, hundreds of people die due to the collapse of structures due to faulty design (engineering & architecture). We would like to prevent that, by implementing a system where we (the Government) inspect your building plans ((Mapping)) and afterward inspect the site in person.

The Process
Step 1: Fill out out the form attached to this document (below), post it in the previous sub-page ((City Planning Department Sub Forum)).
Step 2: A City Planning Department Official will respond to your request, stating whether it's approved or not, and further instructions.
Step 3: Once approved, pay the administration fee of $10,000
Step 3: You're all set to commence your project!

Application Form -​

Post your application HERE
Code:
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/HImvkhD.png[/IMG]

"One Nature, One Future"
[I]City Planning Department
Renovation / Demolition / Addition of Structure Request[/I]
[/CENTER]

[HEADING=1]Applicant Personal Details[/HEADING]
[B]Full Name:
Cellphone Number:
Personal Address:[/B] Street/number, Suburb, City, Area Code((Int ID))
[B]Copy of ID:[/B]
Insert link here ((Screenshot of ID))

[HEADING=1]Request Details[/HEADING]
[B]Type of Request (Check ONE):[/B] [ ] Renovation, [ ] Demolition or [ ] Addition of Structure
[B]Structure Type (Check ONE): [/B][ ] Business or [ ] Residence
[B]Structure Description (Check ONE or TWO): [/B][ ] Interior or [ ] Exterior
[B]Location of Structure: [/B]Street/number, Suburb, City, Area Code((Int ID if possible))
[B]Pictures of Structure:[/B]
Insert album link here ((Screenshot of exterior/int location on F11 MAP, and multiple screenshot of the existing map on the server and your NEW map design))

[HEADING=1]Terms & Conditions[/HEADING]
I, [B][Full Name] [/B]accept that the above information is filled out and submitted truthfully. I also acknowledge that there will be legal consequences if the above information is not submitted truthfully. I also recognize that The Government of [I]The City of of Los Santos[/I] reserves the right to accept, decline or set my request as pending according to The City's Planning Department discretion solely.

[B]Signed Date: [/B]DD/MM/YYYY
[B]Signed Location: [/B]Your Location
[B]Signed By:[/B] Your Name

PLEASE POST THIS DOCUMENT IN THE PREVIOUS SECTION, TITLE IT "Structure Request - Your Full Name"

[HEADING=1]((OOC SECTION))[/HEADING]
Let's cut to the bullshit. So, before you can fill out this form and request. You need to open a ticket in the Ticket Centre, and request a mapping change/addition/removal to get OOC approval of the map. Why is it need? To ensure that you pay VP for making the server lag with extra maps. It's the OOC price of making the server lag. Sounds fair right? It does, I know.

[B]ALSO, INCLUDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR MAPPING REQUEST TICKET BEING APPROVED AS A LINK HERE[/B]

((OOC SECTION))​

Let's cut to the bullshit. So, before you can fill out this form and request. You need to open a ticket in the Ticket Centre, and request a mapping change/addition/removal to get OOC approval of the map. Why is it need? To ensure that you pay VP for making the server lag with extra maps. It's the OOC price of making the server lag. Sounds fair right? It does, I know. Enjoy though! Hopefully this will spice up the RP :D

Dave Ferguson
8WRNmmw.png

Mayor
Government of Los Santos

Last edited:
sUp5rET.png