not EU
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-
Replace the UZI in /bigj 's handgun package with an actual handgun, which is the deagle, and not a sub-machine gun
Advantages/Benefits
Increase Availability of Deagles for illegal players. (1250 bitcoins is too much work)

Disadvantages
If any
Might cause an increase of the price of the package

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-I have no clue, you go to the bigj script then you just select uzi and then you put deagle instead.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- It would make more logical sense to have a package named handgun package and not contain a submachine gun in it and actually contain a deagle, but who uses bigj anyways..

Additional information:
- /me needs a deagle but he is too lazy

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Deagles already have their own package, because they're to overpowered to be in a cheaper package

Wuppix

not EU
Deagles already have their own package, because they're to overpowered to be in a cheaper package

I do realize that they are in the American Package, but its 25 vpoints and 700k, which is just a tiny bit too much, I am not saying that they have to add 5 deagles to the handgun package, it could be just 1 deagle

DrJoseEvil

Donator
I do realize that they are in the American Package, but its 25 vpoints and 700k, which is just a tiny bit too much, I am not saying that they have to add 5 deagles to the handgun package, it could be just 1 deagle

That still ruins the point. Deagles are OP. They were set to be expensive for a reasaon, as they're very strong.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
/bigj >. American package . Don't complain about trying to make the easy pay2win way even more pay2win

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
-1 We dont need so many guns around. Then its gonna be more DM than something else.

Luka

I've put Deagles into the new American package to make it hard to get and rare to see. If you really want a Deagle, join an illegal faction, do the smuggling system (search the forums for the tutorial), earn bitcoins and once earned enough go to the docks in LS, find the submarine and do /buyguns, there's a Deagle package in there as well.

sUp5rET.png