sUp5rET.png

SUGGESTION - Alpha and Cheetah to donator car replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mcburger

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
I have a suggestion to get 2 new cars as donator vehicles.I really think that these two cars are awesome for as donator vehicles.
I want to Add to the donator list the cars called alpha as Chevrolet camaro ss 2016 and Cheetah as Mclaren 674lt 2016.
Link for the Camaro is:
http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-s...aro-ss-2016-bumblebee-transformers-5-v11.html
and link to the Mclaren is:
http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-cars/66886-mclaren-675lt-2015.html

Advantages/Benefits
Give playes more powerful and good looking cars to the game and also to impress your friends and other people.

Disadvantages
If any

They need some handling editing thats the only disadvantage.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ x ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
I really think that these 2 cars are really awesome for donator list and i hope that everyone would like these car mods.

Additional information:
Here are some pics at the cars from in game

mta-screen_2016-11-26_13-59-54.jpgmta-screen_2016-11-26_13-59-39.jpgmta-screen_2016-11-26_13-59-21.jpgmta-screen_2016-11-26_13-59-12.jpgmta-screen_2016-11-26_13-59-03.jpg

Wuppix

not EU
No, that's not the only disadvantage, because if they both become donator cars then you will have to remove all of the existing Alphas and Cheetahs that are already owner by players, and if there are any with speed mods, they would have to get refunded, it would be better if it replaces already existing donator car mods, like what if the Agera becomes the mclaren and the charger becomes the Camaro SS?

John Mcburger

How hard is to refund the players.I know that not many player own cheetah and alpha,its no hard to refund the player.I just gave a suggestion to replace them.If needs to refund then do it i am happy that i found those cars.

John Mcburger

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
I have a suggestion to get 2 new cars as donator vehicles.I really think that these two cars are awesome for as donator vehicles.
I want to Add to the donator list the cars called alpha as Chevrolet camaro ss 2016 and Cheetah as Mclaren 674lt 2016.
Link for the Camaro is:
http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-s...aro-ss-2016-bumblebee-transformers-5-v11.html
and link to the Mclaren is:
http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-cars/66886-mclaren-675lt-2015.html

Advantages/Benefits
Give playes more powerful and good looking cars to the game and also to impress your friends and other people.

Disadvantages
If any

They need some handling editing thats the only disadvantage.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ x ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
I really think that these 2 cars are really awesome for donator list and i hope that everyone would like these car mods.

Additional information:
Here are some pics at the cars from in game

View attachment 3529View attachment 3530View attachment 3531View attachment 3532View attachment 3533

More donator cars need no replacing old donator cars.How should i say more cars is better than replacing old ones i dont care if the players need to get refunded,dont refund they just have a lucky day that they got a new donator cars so please just replace them.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
More donator cars need no replacing old donator cars.How should i say more cars is better than replacing old ones i dont care if the players need to get refunded,dont refund they just have a lucky day that they got a new donator cars so please just replace them.

We won't add new mods just because you want them. It's the whole community's choice, and every player has the right to vote for or against it.

My opinion however is to replace one of the current mods as we already have loads of crappy donator vehicles (Dodge Charger, Ferrari 458 Italia etcetera) that should either be replaced or removed.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
We don't need more donator vehicles, denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png