sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] Customized Billboards and Signs!!

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-Los Santos has many billboards and signs, You can add signs to shops, properties(forsale), You can even advertise for a company on the billboards around LS!, You provide the picture that fits the billboard to your company, then there should be an ad on the billboard first saying "Advertise here! Call 112233" For example, I've seen this in other servers I think It's awesome and would really add Roleplay to the server

Advantages/Benefits
-Promoting Roleplay.
-More Realistic.
-Demoting PG (Like adverts using 7331, IRL Ads don't just pop up infront of you.

Disadvantages
If any
- May be abused, But that can be solved by approving/denying the advert requested.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- It would be fun :D.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Boosting playerbase maybe?

Additional information:
-

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Big +1, would be so freakin' awesome haha, but there aren't many "ad" objects (billboards, signs etc., not more than 10 probably, and some companies in game would like to buy it's own sign for eternity, so just like 1-2 would be left for an actual ads).

I

IlikeTrains

-1 Just bring back the customization spray tags, they would have the same effect

Bestorio

There is currently one (as far as I know) custom billboard on the server.

Don't really know where one should go ask for this, but it is possible.
gallery59_zpsbfe13079.jpg

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
If this idea was to go ahead, I have this already scripted in my folders somewhere, so if yah need need, drop me a PM.
Also, about the suggestion it's a +1 for me, we may as well take the billboards in to action as there pointless wit nothing on them.

Deli

I can make the pictures to be placed on the billboards. It should only be police department & fire department advertisements so they don't have to be changed every other week.

Luka

I can make the pictures to be placed on the billboards. It should only be police department & fire department advertisements so they don't have to be changed every other week.

True, +1 for that.

Jordannn

MTA:RP Is My Life
Donator
Yeah Bahey, these are already ingame. Fuzionz asked me if I wanted some put in for my old faction. However, they apply to all billboards with that texture so only a few people could them IG. As for the "Abusing" Fuzionz would have to approve since he puts them in game. I am a big +1 For this though, it promotes the business/faction and realism. But maybe the government should make a tax on these or a fee to keep them up?

Bestorio

Yeah Bahey, these are already ingame. Fuzionz asked me if I wanted some put in for my old faction. However, they apply to all billboards with that texture so only a few people could them IG. As for the "Abusing" Fuzionz would have to approve since he puts them in game. I am a big +1 For this though, it promotes the business/faction and realism. But maybe the government should make a tax on these or a fee to keep them up?

Not exactly true, the one I posted earlier is the only one I've seen, it's been placed on one of the Didier Sachs signs. So yea.

Beatty

Donator
This is already in. You have pay VIP for them since it's custom and because it does replace every billboard of the same time. You just have to make a ticket, it'll eventually be put in whenever our only scriptor gets the side time to do it.

sUp5rET.png