<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Put FRT on hold until a stable playerbase is reached, i.e don't strike factions for inactivity unless they're inactive during a time that they can actually have active members. Same goes for characters, stop the reset script until a stable playerbase is in place for old players and/or recent departing ones can come back to actually having their stuff.

Advantages/Benefits
no mad people ???

Disadvantages
If any
i d k

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ lol ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Put the Faction Review Team on "hold" until current illegal/legal factions have a chance to be active, stop the reset script.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-
deep-impact-gif.gif

Additional information:
- This isn't for me to have an excuse to not be active, I'm just pretty sure at the moment the server doesn't seem very appealing. This is so old players and players who have recently departed have a chance to see the changes that have taken place, and a chance to see the ones which are in motion. Instead of coming back from inactivity to find them having nothing, they can just jump back in to RP.

Of course though, people already reset will stay that way.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
It's not like the server is down or anything. If they are just going to change the rules because people are inactive then it only promotes
them to stay away.

The rules should still be there, if someone decides to be inactive then they can get removed. However,
this doesn't mean that rules can't be changed during a period of time. FMT should try to interact
with the faction leaders and give them work. You really don't need that much people to RP.

So if they give the excuse "i'm bored" then try working on why they are bored obviously
it depends on what faction it is but the admin can always create a little RP to keep people busy.
This way the admin will have fun and they players involved will have fun aswell.

If they are just going to be like "Oh just stay away it's fine we'll just have the faction on inactive" then
where does it lead us? Nowhere.

Mkay.

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
FRT is on hold, yes. This does not mean we are not going through the process of completely resetting factions. We have reset the Police Department and the San Andreas Emergency Services. FRT will decide at a later date what to do with other factions but those are the actions they have taken so far.

sUp5rET.png