Ahmed

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Hunger and thirst to maintain a character. Like a car that runs on fuel, A body runs on food. We can finally put places like Pizza stack (etc) to use by implementing this. Every few hours you'd need to eat to survive, This is just a brief summary. Feel free to expand on it

Advantages/Benefits
A Huge impact on roleplay

Disadvantages
If any
Cant think of any

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Simple but very effective

Additional information:
- Feel free to add. And also +1 or -1 Thx xxxxx

Hass

Donator
Donator
+1 to this due to the fact there is the water object and the food object for no reason. Now if this was added, we can finally use these items.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
How many times has this been requested? It'll just get turned down... yet again. So to save time. I'll go ahead and give this a -1. As everybody has said before. It'll get annoying within a few weeks/months and will be requested to be removed. So it'd be a waste of time just to script this. If it were added it'd be impossible to make it accurate. It'll probably end up being forced to drink or eat every 5 minutes, and during PD chases and stuff that wouldn't exactly work. My honest question here is, did you even think this through? Because the way you worded stuff in the actual suggestion makes me think you didn't.

Yes there would be a large impact on RP..... A negative one.

If you could use the actual suggestion format, that'd be great.

I believe the only reason it would get annoying would be because people do not want to RP the fact they are playing a game as a human. I give this a +1 and would like to see this added. Maybe also add a perk for a few vpoints to disable to need for a few days or something for the people who do not want to fully RP their humanism

Ahmed

How many times has this been requested? It'll just get turned down... yet again. So to save time. I'll go ahead and give this a -1. As everybody has said before. It'll get annoying within a few weeks/months and will be requested to be removed. So it'd be a waste of time just to script this. If it were added it'd be impossible to make it accurate. It'll probably end up being forced to drink or eat every 5 minutes, and during PD chases and stuff that wouldn't exactly work. My honest question here is, did you even think this through? Because the way you worded stuff in the actual suggestion makes me think you didn't.

Yes there would be a large impact on RP..... A negative one.

If you could use the actual suggestion format, that'd be great.
kk

Ahmed

I believe the only reason it would get annoying would be because people do not want to RP the fact they are playing a game as a human. I give this a +1 and would like to see this added. Maybe also add a perk for a few vpoints to disable to need for a few days or something for the people who do not want to fully RP their humanism
Good thinking sir

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
I'd +1 as long as it doesn't turn into something like drowning, where if you don't eat/drink in a certain amount of time you start to lose HP.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
-1 It was suggested before, and some people dosen't like it and stuff. The server isn't at high enough RP standarts to get Hunger and Thirst to yeah,

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Welp, This will work this way:
You eat every 5 IG hours.. You must at least drink 1 litre each day (If you ever got online for more that 1 hour on that day)
IF NOT:
Not consuming food:
Every 5 hours without food: Stamina reduced by 10% (Recoverable by energy drinks, coffee, tea or energy bars)* *This might be a new suggestion if there's no such thing available ingame*
After the forth time, each 5 hours without food: health will be reduced by 10% (Not healable by meds or anything else)

Not consuming water:
Everyday without drinking at least a litre of liquids (Water, Soda or even piss.. whatever) while being active on that day: Reduced 30% of stamina and 10% of health.
On the forth day ( 4 days x 30% stamina reduced = 120% ( The moment the stamina reaches -1% (Yes, We'll make it negative) you simply die)
So yes, +1 on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmed

Welp, This will work this way:
You eat every 5 IG hours.. You must at least drink 1 litre each day (If you ever got online for more that 1 hour on that day)
IF NOT:
Not consuming food:
Every 5 hours without food: Stamina reduced by 10% (Recoverable by energy drinks, coffee, tea or energy bars)* *This might be a new suggestion if there's no such thing available ingame*
After the forth time, each 5 hours without food: health will be reduced by 10% (Not healable by meds or anything else)

Not consuming water:
Everyday without drinking at least a litre of liquids (Water, Soda or even piss.. whatever) while being active on that day: Reduced 30% of stamina and 10% of health.
On the forth day ( 4 days x 30% stamina reduced = 120% ( The moment the stamina reaches -1% (Yes, We'll make it negative) you simply die)
So yes, +1 on that.
Great thinking sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png