Clint Villa
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- I think we should limit the amount of work players can do per job by either limiting it by hours, max bus routes, max deliverys, etc.

Advantages/Benefits
Slow the economy down slightly, and players won't chose certain jobs for the pay (IE: bus driver to run routes and raise tens of thousands of dollars.)

Disadvantages
If any
If a player runs out of money, and has already worked all their hours, they can't obtain the money through their job.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- we would script this, add it to the game and it will be put to use.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- this could greatly improve the economy, and keep it from raising too fast. And better rp.

Additional information:
- should be fairly simple to script.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b

Limiting roleplay imo, if you can consider city hall jobs rp but in my mind it is. + I couldn't pay my bills if I only tried to live off the bank interest.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I don't think your boss will stop you from doing overtime in real life either :p

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Some bosses will stop you, especially driving a bus. There is a certain schedule that must be followed. I know that needs to be added, I would use the bus if I knew a schedule but you never know when the bus will arrive. People will choose the delivery job or bus driver so they can drive for hours and get payed. That is why VERY few people use taxi job and stuff. The jobs have always needed to be adjusted for more realism and more reasons, and now with the reset its the perfect time

Bunny

This is a great way to have a checks and balances system. To simply allow members, to focus on other things then simply grinding all day.

Hence, not very healthy to just work all day. (In character of course)

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
-1. Its hard to keep with with your paydays which most of them are -200+.

greenops011

Donator
Donator
this is why we need factions with more active leadership. Only leaders can actually hire people. With more active leaders, people who actually want to RP, and are interested in joining a legal faction actually could. Its one thing to have active faction members, but its even more so important to have active leaders

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
this is why we need factions with more active leadership. Only leaders can actually hire people. With more active leaders, people who actually want to RP, and are interested in joining a legal faction actually could. Its one thing to have active faction members, but its even more so important to have active leaders

Your comment is related with the suggestion how..

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Lol, how people should keep up with taxses then?

Simply like in real life; don't buy shit you can't afford. If you were driving a bus for a living, you wouldn't drive a sports car and live in a nice house, you would probably have an apartment and a cheaper car with cheaper tax. Its an Rp server that's supposes to he as close to real life as possible, and struggling for income is a regular thing for some people, and you could work side jobs etc. If your not happy with your job as a bus driver because you can't afford what you want, look for a new job. We are provided with many careers and jobs.

derbi

Donator
Simply like in real life; don't buy shit you can't afford. If you were driving a bus for a living, you wouldn't drive a sports car and live in a nice house, you would probably have an apartment and a cheaper car with cheaper tax. Its an Rp server that's supposes to he as close to real life as possible, and struggling for income is a regular thing for some people, and you could work side jobs etc. If your not happy with your job as a bus driver because you can't afford what you want, look for a new job. We are provided with many careers and jobs.

When we want to talk about real life then its not close to it lmao. In irl you wont get arrested for driving like 20 or 30km/h. In irl you wont get ticket driving 10km/h over. Please come say again it needs to be close to real life come.

Luka

When we want to talk about real life then its not close to it lmao. In irl you wont get arrested for driving like 20 or 30km/h. In irl you wont get ticket driving 10km/h over. Please come say again it needs to be close to real life come.

Please stop stating false statements. No one was ever arrested for driving under the speed limit, it's your problem you are too blind to see you're going 30km/h above the speed limit. Tickets are given scriptwise to any driver driving over speed limit as well, therefore you either aren't wearing your glasses or you don't know how speed limits work.

derbi

Donator
Please stop stating false statements. No one was ever arrested for driving under the speed limit, it's your problem you are too blind to see you're going 30km/h above the speed limit. Tickets are given scriptwise to any driver driving over speed limit as well, therefore you either aren't wearing your glasses or you don't know how speed limits work.

Im talking about pullovers. Not speedcams ;)

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Actully 2 things/

1. About the hiring of people: I honestly think we don't have enough money in Hex to hire more people then we currently have unless we give everyone shit pay. Hex doesn't make enough to keep up with the bills we get. Mainly because that cash inside hex garage goes nowhere. So even with active leaders, I can see us running out of cash within two months if this keeps up.

2. You can very much get a ticket for going 10 over, Ive seen it happen and it will happen again.

Back to the suggestion, I don't think we should limit players on how many they can do. If someone wants to no life it and spend 10 hours driving the bus routes then let them. Those who work will become rich, those who don't work will be begging for new job systems.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Perhaps if we added more jobs, or options to passive roleplay businesses (such as roleplaying scrap metal, or building) for cash, that'd be great

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
So I'm seeing a mixture of opinions and not many votes on this. I think this would add realism but some of you disagree. I'm having trouble seeing some of your opinions, so can some of you +1 or -1? It would help out a lot and if most of you want this, we can get it added. If the majority don't want this, we can close the thread. :)

sUp5rET.png