sUp5rET.png

Suggestion - New mods for donator vehicles.

Azzy

+ fucking 1, especially on the RS7, would be nice to see more fresh and up to date cars, not sure what i think about the merc, maybe that be an admiral like name said or something?

Vercetti

- New mods, Imports post was a mess. So I made a correct one lol.
Agreed, his post was a mess indeed.
^Dat rhyme tho'
v8MPmvV.jpg

qxTYxHJ.jpg

Ra4o44Q.jpg

Name of the replacement model in the gameName of the replacing model suggestedMy votePlayers supportingPlayers opposing
Stafford
(2012 Rolls Royce Phantom) replacement:
Mercedes-Benz 500SE
Like it.​
+1
Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Vercetti
Total= 12
DrJoseEvil
Total= 1
Hotring Racer 2
(2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302) replacement:
Ford Mustang GT 2015 v2
Like it.​
+1
Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti
Total= 14
None
Total= 0
Sentinel
(2014 Chrysler 300 SRT 8) replacement:
BMW M5
Love it.​
+1
Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Majachie4, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti
Total= 14
NamE
Total= 1
Emperor
(Dodge Charger) replacement:
Audi RS7 Sportback 2015
Love it.​
+1
Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti
Total= 14
None
Total= 0
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Agreed, his post was a mess indeed.
^Dat rhyme tho'
v8MPmvV.jpg

qxTYxHJ.jpg

Ra4o44Q.jpg

Name of the replacement model in the gameName of the replacing model suggestedMy votePlayers supportingPlayers opposing
Stafford
Mercedes-Benz 500SE
Like it.​
+1
Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Vercetti
Total= 12
DrJoseEvil
Total= 1
Hotring Racer 2
Ford Mustang GT 2015 v2
Like it.​
+1
Total= 14
None
Total= 0
Sentinel
BMW M5
Love it.​
+1
Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Majachie4, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti
Total= 14
NamE
Total= 1
Emperor
Audi RS7 Sportback 2015
Love it.​
+1
Total= 14
None
Total= 0
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]

All the mods have atleast 90% support from the current voters, waiting for the higher administration to have a say.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I think the Mercedes fits the Admiral more :D. I'm gonna support Mercedes more since I love them. Charger is way long overdue and is dull....

Vercetti

Update.

Name of the replacement model in the gameName of the replacing model suggestedPlayers supportingPlayers opposing
Stafford
Mercedes-Benz 500SEZander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Vercetti, Beatty, DubstepxR
Total= 14
DrJoseEvil
Total= 1
Hotring Racer 2
Ford Mustang GT 2015 v2Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti
Total= 14
None
Total= 0
Sentinel
BMW M5Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Majachie4, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti
Total= 14
NamE
Total= 1
Emperor
Audi RS7 Sportback 2015Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti
Total= 14
DubstepxR
Total= -1
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]

Zander

Well my idea is that.
Rolls Royce (Stafford) -> Mercedes-Benz
Mustang (Hotring Racer 2) -> Mustang 2015
Chrysler 300 (Sentinel) -> BMW M5
Dodge Charger (Emperor) -> Audi RS7

Rs7 has no damage model so that might be a problem. Anyways imo all of these mods are better then any of the current car mods for any of these cars.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
+1 for BMW only, I don't like the Mercedes and Mustang mods, Audi looks sick but not getting implemented as it has no damaged models.

Zander

Update: Most of the mods still have support around 90% of the voters. Im willing to start searching for new mods for the other mods what we have and for a better Emperor mod as sadly RS7 has no collision model.

Waiting for the other mods added or just some actions done.

Zander

I've found out that I've made a mistake but it is fixed by the fact that RS7 mod cant be added. The mistake was that M5 mod was meant for Emperor but I mixed them up. Just to clear it up again how it should be now.

STAFFORD → MERCEDES-BENZ 500SE
EMPEROR → BMW M5
HOTRING RACER 2 → MUSTANG

I wish that someone from the higher administration would test out the mods or do something please. If you dont like the other mods fine, but atleast improve the Mustang mod.

Vercetti

Update.

Name of the replacement model in the gameName of the replacing model suggestedPlayers supportingPlayers opposing
Stafford
Mercedes-Benz 500SEZander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Vercetti, Beatty, DubstepxR
Total= 14
DrJoseEvil, Luka
Total= 2
Hotring Racer 2
Ford Mustang GT 2015 v2Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, NamE, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti
Total= 14
Luka
Total= 1
Emperor
BMW M5Zander, HelenMagnusAkaJamesB, Import, Oscar, Majachie4, Wuppix, Rass, Retex, Eclipse, derbi, hopzzz, Rass, Azzy, Vercetti, Luka, BlackPyramid
Total= 16
NamE
Total= 1
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]
[/td]

I've found out that I've made a mistake but it is fixed by the fact that RS7 mod cant be added. The mistake was that M5 mod was meant for Emperor but I mixed them up. Just to clear it up again how it should be now...

(Dodge Charger) replacement: Audi RS7 Sportback 2015 → Can't be added.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Vehicle model suggestions can be posted in the generation discussion with mods. Implementation is by Administration decision only due to server-wide ramifications of additional mods or replacements.

Denied.

sUp5rET.png