sUp5rET.png

Suggestion - Removing rail/traffic posts.

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
KXJ79DI.png

DO THEY EVEN HAVE A PURPOSE?
Nah...

Why remove them?
- They take forever to render.
- There are no trains.
- They only open when fully rendered.
- They cause a lot of QQ/Unneeded shit.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
-1. Trains ARE a thing in the server, but there is a specific resource that needs to be running and set to auto-start otherwise they never get used.
Besides they ARE realistic. Every train crossing is supposed to have some sort of signage. Crossbucks are just the better one to use. If you're having rendering issues then you have bigger things to work on, because I have zero issues with them.
Like. Maybe. Don't speed?

XenoNz

<b><span style="#FF4444;"t>Roleplay +<br /><span s
Donator
-1. Trains ARE a thing in the server, but there is a specific resource that needs to be running and set to auto-start otherwise they never get used.
Besides they ARE realistic. Every train crossing is supposed to have some sort of signage. Crossbucks are just the better one to use. If you're having rendering issues then you have bigger things to work on, because I have zero issues with them.

+1 ^

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator

Inactive railways don't have train crossing posts. And they don't close when there are NO trains coming. Those fuckers literally don't render at high speed, and for some reason they always open whenever you see them. And you can't use the argument 'don't speed', because come on people. It's MTA:RP.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
+1. Mainly because the large photo I was presented with almost killed me with laughter. But not only that, They always open when you see them. My object streamers are all the way up, so this mainly isn't an issue, but it causes some close calls when at high speeds. It's just a terrible experience to see these things open as soon as they come into your view. If they were to stay open, and be closed when a train is coming, that would be different. But even when there are trains on the tracks, by the time the gate closes, the train has already passed. I experienced this today. They need to open when a train is coming down the tracks, not when it's already there.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
-1, however I can relate to the issue of the ramp always opening up after rendering. Morgfarm's suggestion to "not speed" doesn't really help players with bad PC's (and lets be real here, that's a fair amount of players), since they always have render issues. Another example is when player 1 with a good PC is evading from player 2 with bad PC, and since player 2 has a bad PC the ramp renders too late, causing him to crash. If that isn't unfair disadvantage, I don't know what is.

It should be looked upon, and see if it can be fixed.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
-1 if the rendering issues will ever get fixed then i wouldnt mind them at all. but seeing is that probably wont happen for a bit +1

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
-1, you just got a trash pc buddy

We all started with a trash PC "buddy". Why not at least opt to make the game more playable for those players who are unfortunate and can't have thousand dollar gaming PC's? There is a happy medium in there somewhere, and insulting their PC's is not the solution. Overall +1 to get rid of them until a fix can get made.

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
-1, you just got a trash pc buddy

That's why I can stream league of legends and major shooter/survival games in 1080p/60fps without lag/frame drop. Stop shit posting, you're just mad because you were ajailed recently. I encourage you to keep on doing what you are doing, so you can be removed for good.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
We all started with a trash PC "buddy". Why not at least opt to make the game more playable for those players who are unfortunate and can't have thousand dollar gaming PC's? There is a happy medium in there somewhere, and insulting their PC's is not the solution. Overall +1 to get rid of them until a fix can get made.

Exactly. I hate that most people have to be little the next guy cause he's playing on what he could get. What got me into MTA was the fact that I was gaming on an old laptop, and it was all I could afford to have at the time. I stayed because I like the server, even though I have a much better pc than I ever dreamed of in my earlier days of gaming. I spend a lot of money piecing this together, and I still get insulted on my PC.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
They are staying. Will see if we can get rendering issues fixed or it will stay as it is. If your PC is rendering them slowly then you just gotta wait till they are opened.

sUp5rET.png