Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- So, As everyone is aware, when trying to rob a car/a house or anything minor like that, people always have to look at the PD rule, Where PD has to be online in order for the RP to take place. I understand that it would be more realistic if PD were online, But then again, it gives more RP if the rule is removed. The reason i would suggest removing the rule is cause there is hardly any PD on now a days, Which actually restricts alot of robbery RP.

Advantages/Benefits
- More Robbery RP

Disadvantages
If any
- Everyone might just start robbing everyone

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ X ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- The only bad thing about this is that people might just go around robbing everyone, So maybe admins can add stuff on CHK only allowing players to do any sort of Robbery only once every 24 hours as admins would need to recon the situations.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- More people would be happy as they can do their RP's without worrying about no cops being online.

Additional information:
- Nah Dud

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
If removed, everyone's gonna keep robbing each other all the time.
I suggest just lowering the amount of PD online as it was before.

Retex

Banned User
Donator
If removed, everyone's gonna keep robbing each other all the time.
I suggest just lowering the amount of PD online as it was before.

If you read it properly, it says, Admins reconning should add it to players history, so people only rob once every 24 hours. and it is at the minimal - 2 cops atleast, But we hardly get 1 at some times, which is why it should be removed.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
No. There's a reason to why this exists, without it there would be less cops and more criminals, and the server would eventually turn into a complete chaos.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Lower minimum amount of cops online. Removing the rule, hell no. There should be some challenge to doing criminal tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png