sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] - RP+ status not getting affected by inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Alright.. This won't take a sec to read.
RP+ tags are based on one important thing.. Which is gud rp.. Right? Being inactive for a while doesn't mean my RP level would suddenly drop and I'll need an RP school.. It just means I had a bit of things to do in my real life.. With real people.. Yes, Imagine? Everybody got a life!! They might get inactive..
RP+ status is NOT based on activity though activity is important (Though, RP+ is mainly about the RP.. The roleplaying of the player)
Thus I recommend to just delete this whole thing about inactivity causing people to lose their tags..

IlikeTrains

Banned User
A big -1

Rp+ is given to members for 2 reason:

1. Exceptional RP skills - Rp is a skill that can be lost over time, thus if your inactive your level of RP will go down. Just becuase you were a great RP'er a year ago does not mean you will be one now. People change.

2. Active members - The way people get noticed for RP+ is that they are actively Rp'ing within the community, hence why RP+ gets taken off inactive member.

If you wish to get and keep Rp+ then you should be an active member in the community showing exceptional RP.

Nasilrvah

Maybe if there was a special sub-forum on RP+ lounge "Inactivity Notice", so that way admins can keep track.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Well as I am co-head of this team,the RP+, I can say that Exceptions ARE MADE my friend. And also we are lowering the amount of these members when they are inactive for more that 62 days which is two months. RP+ members are here to be an example of good Roleplay and we need them to be active. So if you want to keep your RP+ you can just be active and keep your RP standards high.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Well as I am co-head of this team,the RP+, I can say that Exceptions ARE MADE my friend. And also we are lowering the amount of these members when they are inactive for more that 62 days which is two months. RP+ members are here to be an example of good Roleplay and we need them to be active. So if you want to keep your RP+ you can just be active and keep your RP standards high.

This basically. Although i'm struggling to be online as much as possible, i'd say remove inactive people. That will probably include me, but RP+ members are examples for how a roleplayer should be. Inactivity isn't something we would want to encourage.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
RP+ is affected when you're 1 or 2 months inactive, so if you're gone longer then that then you aren't here to demonstrate your RP skills

I have to agree with tony on this as to prevail, we must focus on quality more than quantity, move to a new mindset.

I have to say, other people make good points though

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
A big -1

Rp+ is given to members for 2 reason:

1. Exceptional RP skills - Rp is a skill that can be lost over time, thus if your inactive your level of RP will go down. Just becuase you were a great RP'er a year ago does not mean you will be one now. People change.

2. Active members - The way people get noticed for RP+ is that they are actively Rp'ing within the community, hence why RP+ gets taken off inactive member.

If you wish to get and keep Rp+ then you should be an active member in the community showing exceptional RP.
You're totally right, you have to get noticed to get RP+, but once noticed once you don't need to again... You already know what people can roleplay like. If people are around long enough to get RP+ they won't forget how to RP properly... A huge +1 on my behalf!!

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
If you're going inactive as RP+ member, feel free to notify the Head of RP+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png