Agel

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Well, this is for goverment factions only. Since we have badges, I think it would be easy to create medals aswell. It will be a great way to award someone for
their service, and it will also work as some pretty nice RP addition. For the sake of this suggestion, I made a few samples. They are LSES ones, but I can get
PD ones too:
2meeuk9.png
ev7sbt.png
k3lo60.png
14dnapu.png
2zfopj9.png
And this one, is the cropped one, to fit in the inventory:
2utnon8.png

Every medal will be cropped, especially to fit in the inventory. I suggest a command like /issuemedal ID TYPE (Types 1-5) which will be used only by gov faction leaders. It will be a wearable
object, so when they wear it, the medal titles will be seen below the badge. For example:
LSES | Deputy Commissioner | A.Texas | #002
Medal of Honour, Medal of Merit, Chief's Medal
Alexander Texas (24)

Advantages/Benefits
-Nice faction RP
-Awards for hard-working peepz

Disadvantages
If any

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-We can use the same script as the badges, just a few changes.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Nice RPing by faction leaders and members

Additional information:
-If it gets Approved, I will crop every single medal PD/ES wants to fit in the inventory, so we can have like 10 types of medals.

Smrize

That's pretty good idea. Because... you see.... it's always hard to get job sometimes so with showing those medals to your employer means that you show them your respect and loyality. You show people how wonderful things you've done and so on. Also in matter of fact... people can even abuse it somehow. Like fake it. Steal it. ETC. But still Small +1 From me. :)

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
While it would be cool, I feel like it'd be more work than you guys think. If Fusionz is willing to do it there's nothing stopping him.

The items would not be steal-able given our player base and how likely they are to kill anyone and everyone with a medal to keep it for their own stat whore stash.

Agel

That's pretty good idea. Because... you see.... it's always hard to get job sometimes so with showing those medals to your employer means that you show them your respect and loyality. You show people how wonderful things you've done and so on. Also in matter of fact... people can even abuse it somehow. Like fake it. Steal it. ETC. But still Small +1 From me. :)

That's IC Corruption actually, if they give it away. So, no chance of that happening. Unless they want an admin punishment.

Agel

If this is getting accepted, I need to ask LSPD too for their medals, and then resize them to 128x128 that the inventory takes.

Agel

This is still on, the medal pictures and everything related to it have been given to Fusionz. It is still undergoing.

sUp5rET.png