Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
Well my suggestion is to help out all Government factions that take the 911 calls or even HEX. So basically its a pager so it would beep on your screen showing what needs to happen so if like PD or FD or EMS. Someone calls 911 PD and FD and EMS gets the pager of a situation is going on at yada location and requesting units so basically kinda getting rid of the 911 calls that pop up on your screens but it will be a pager in your inventory would beep. You can look at it and review it then head to the call.

Advantages/Benefits
It brings roleplay to life and better features.

Disadvantages
If any
No disadvantage

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
Well im on all Goverment factions and my PD and FD alt the time it would bring more roleplay instead of having Spam on the screens.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
Well it would be great!

Additional information:
N/A

((Beatty you might remember this from the first game i bet you at))

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I'd agree with this since you don't get any notification of something happening when off duty. This would allow you to not only be able to head to your station and hop on duty but also provide a legitimate reason, IC at that, for supervisors and command staff to punish and enforce rules which require you to respond to emergencies.

Instead of automatically going off, maybe have it as an command for Lead's to be able to use if they require additional people on duty.

[Pager] : REPORT TO NEAREST STATION - REQUIRED SHIFT

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
I'd agree with this since you don't get any notification of something happening when off duty. This would allow you to not only be able to head to your station and hop on duty but also provide a legitimate reason, IC at that, for supervisors and command staff to punish and enforce rules which require you to respond to emergencies.

Instead of automatically going off, maybe have it as an command for Lead's to be able to use if they require additional people on duty.

I like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png