Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- A couple of months ago, I made a suggestion about texturing the duffel bag to look like a Medical Bag. This suggestion got many +1's but nobody got to do it! With that in mind, the +1's encouraged me to have a go myself. The duffelbag we currently have in game is the same one exported from GTA IV. I found both types of models in the playerped.rpf files (The duffelbag you hold in your hand and the duffelbag that goes over your shoulder)
All I did was exported the model and texture and got to work. The texture itself took about 30 Minutes, so it wasnt hard. Yes the texture isnt the best quality but its good enough for a game I think!

Below you will see some screen shots of the texture and the duffelbag, hope you like it!

MEDPACK  2.jpg
MEDPACK 1.jpg

How do you think it looks?

Advantages/Benefits

A shit tonne of more realistic and fun RP!
Makes the server look better and more professional if somebody were recording and uploading gameplay to YouTube
Close to the IRL Bag!

Disadvantages
If any

There isnt none, its a great idea! :p

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ x ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

Not quite sure how it would need scripting but it most likely will. Fuzionz will do it, he can do anything :p

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- This would make more people want to join LSES As they have a lot better range of RP with the bag. I myself would be even more active in LSES if this was implemented too!

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- It would bring more Realistic-RP To the server.

Additional information:
-

Hope Ya'll like it! :D

Dave

+1 this, hopefully Overload will approve this model to be implemented into the server :rolleyes:

Jordannn

MTA:RP Is My Life
Donator
Just PM me for the stuff Fuzionz, I have everything you need. No too sure if it needs converting or anything, but its the same duffel bag as the one in game but it goes over your shoulder so it should work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
Just PM me for the stuff Fuzionz, I have everything you need. No too sure if it needs converting or anything, but its the same duffel bag as the one in game but it goes over your shoulder so it should work!

Then send me the original model too, so i can implement that, then i could make it so you could switch positions with the duffelbag.

sUp5rET.png