sUp5rET.png

The end is Nein

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
In February we announced that we were planning to close our doors for good. But a couple of days after I promised that I would do the best I could to keep the server online as long as there is interest playing.

I am happy to officially announce that MTA:RP will NOT close! With the help of Mach2, my increased involvement, and our current admin team: we are already noticing improvements in activity.

We wanted to let everyone know officially that we are staying open! We’ve made a lot of changes to the economy and will continue to make changes in hopes for further improvement to the server.

Thank You for your dedication and commitment.
Overload

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
Even though I will never play MTA again - because of the graphics

I wish y'all good luck and hope the best

Jemo

Hi guys.

I was actually coming to the forums from time to time to just take a look at what mtarp is today... And it's actually sad that MTARP doesn't have as many players as it used to have back then. I also stopped playing on MTARP at some point. Why?

1. I felt like the script doesn't get updated at all. Same GUI, no new IG-functions. A normal day on the server based on going on duty, driving around, going off duty. No events (except of the flood event - this was amazing and I always waited for it to come).
2. I also think, that "Pay-To-Win" just killed the server. People got lots of money and that's why they got bored so quickly.
3. Even more players stopped playing - so I felt at some point that there is noone I can play with, after my friend left.

But I loved it anyways, because the people and the atmosphere were awesome.

Actually I just can't believe at this moment, that MTARP would ever be able to stand up and become a server as it was few years ago. I just can't believe, that MTARP would ever gain as many active players as it used to have. I was browsing this forum "anonymously" from time to time and I saw a few times that you were trying to wake up the server and encourage players to come back to the server - but it didn't really work that much.

Maybe because players just don't wanna come back to MTARP? Wouldn't it be better to make a new server under a new name, redirect this website to a new one, make a whole new script, that doesn't even look like the old one, so the players start to play and build their IG-characters on a new, fresh server? I don't know... These are only my speculations.

I think the only thing that can help MTARP is, to make a new fresh start with a whole new script. Few days before the fresh start you could just send emails to everyone who has an account on this forums to encourage them to come back.

I wish you the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I believe they tried this with "TheGamingNetwork" or something.
Correct we did, and it didn’t work as well as some may believe. MTARP will always stand, and we will find ways to change things, but we like to keep to our roots. And if you’re interested in developing *cough* eLst *cough*, we are looking for new developers to bring a fresh light on the server :)

And to touch on “Pay2Win” we’ve removed a lot of that and have made things more equal. If you want to have a lot of cars, well, be ready to pay in taxes :p

sUp5rET.png