Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
The Hotdog Truck©:
Alexander Morello

Where it started:

It all started a year ago, Alexander reached the peak of his dreams, but he had to compete against rival businessmen, as all 3 try to top eachother, it was a financial war, a race to the top and Alex was sweating blood, he had to manage multiple types of businesses; Illegal firearm trafficking, Smuggling tons of weapon parts, Drug industries, Car dealerships, etc... not to mention all the bribes he had to pay for the bank, all the Korean and Japanese engines he imported to fit all of his vehicles, He was clearly the best at making money.

Once Alex reached the top at exactly
$201,200,000 and 63 turbocharged vehicles he finally settled down as he watched both rivals' businesses fail and ending up giving half of their funds to charities to maintain interest, he decided to get married and enjoy the luxurious life he got himself in, he couldn't though, eventually he got bored and started thinking of new ways to make life exciting, one day he was driving down LV as he passed a dealership that was selling industrial vehicles, as he spotted a Hotdog Truck for sale, 60K was the price but he managed to push it's price to $2.5m by importing a Japanese engine that would be custom-made for his Dodge A100 Hotdog truck, as he customized everything.

He had no idea what he was doing, he began setting it up with freezers, a mini-fridge, stereo system, etc... He was thinking of adding the truck to his collection, as he does to any vehicle he buys, but then, as he stepped in it after setting everything up he realized, this would be his way of bringing in some excitement to his life. The next step he took is -for the first time in his life in Los Santos- walk into Binco (a low-class clothing store), As he bought himself a White shirt and a pair of grey pants, this would be his hotdog vendor disguise.

And without telling anyone, he started putting up advertisements on the radio for his business, selling hotdogs to customers for only 3$, He imported the freshest meat, The finest toppings and high quality Sunflower Cooking Oil (the expensive type).

He went all over Los Santos, people came from everywhere to just eat one hotdog from the truck, it was a successful business, although it wasn't that profitable but Alex enjoyed the taste of success he missed after reaching the top.

As he came back to Red County, his old home, he noticed it being more populated then it was 20 years ago, so he moved his car collection, transferred all the money to his RC accounts, and went back to his old house, then he stopped using the truck, as he parked it on his barn house.

Recently he started the Hotdog Truck© business once again, Parking his hotdog truck infront of one of the most crowded places in Montgomery, The Devoss Café, Selling the finest hotdogs once again.

1ydvXw6.jpg

(( I'll be posting screenshots of roleplay etc... when I have the free time, just enjoy the story for now :D ))

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
I'm sure you're talking about Royal Flush
because we work with the Devoss' family

P.S: Too lazy to read all of the text? Click here.

Royal Flush and Blackout are far from competitors :p

And shit I know where I'm going for a hot dog.

sUp5rET.png