sUp5rET.png

The Vendetta Clan Mapping

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
Account Name: BrastaSauce

Pictures of the Area you want Mapped: I've already mapped it out.

Take a picture of where you stand on F11 to show reference: http://i.imgur.com/vLJceLK.png

A short description of what you want Mapped: Two gates (which will be scripted) on both sides. 3 gates stacked on top of each other in the middle (it's the best looking thing I could find that worked). The cardboard boxes removed in the back.

Offering Price: I'm not sure. This is for a faction, and I mapped it as well. I'm not sure how these would differ prices, so if an admin could reply letting me know how much this would cost (if anything at all), that would be great :)

P.S. Like mentioned before, both of the gates will be scripted to open for The Vendetta Clan.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Well, you need to make an gate request bud, not a mapping one. :)

Chase

(If I do say so myself, I really like it. As being so OCD about the smallest things, this looks really fitting and together. My brain thanks you.)

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
(If I do say so myself, I really like it. As being so OCD about the smallest things, this looks really fitting and together. My brain thanks you.)

Literally, if I'm building or mapping anything in any game or engine, I need it to look as perfect as possible. I'm not OCD, but when it comes to things like this, it needs to be spot on.

sUp5rET.png