sUp5rET.png

Tiny IGS Modification [Texture]

What do you think about it?

• Total voters

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
This isnt a suggestion (yet), I just want peoples opinion.
6cbc01e079.png

c293f899c8.png

MY opinion, I love it. Just add a few trees and bam, much better looking than ugly dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
It's actually really nice. I'll pay for you to have this added. Make a ticket for it, I'll give you the VIP.

buckeyesdb

Donator
It's actually really nice. I'll pay for you to have this added. Make a ticket for it, I'll give you the VIP.

I have no problem making the ticket but its not a map, its a texture edit. I'm not sure if we even have an option to pay for this haha I personally don't know how to enable it on the server but I'm sure Braunson knows or can figure it out.

As I'm posting this, I'm editing some other small textures involving IGS. I figured if its the most populated place on the server, it should look unique.

buckeyesdb

Donator
Screenshots taken from the Map Editor, the server has wood around the IGS Store, blocking the texture.

d1121c8894.png

ae2ba13bb8.png

949c5347fe.png

67caee2987.png

buckeyesdb

Donator
Gonna make a ticket requesting this tonight, if declined, I'll just release the files here :D

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Looks like bullshit, you gotta own it to change it, if you wanna buy it.. :D for a high price of course then you can change it all you want..

sUp5rET.png