sUp5rET.png

Tiny IGS Modification [Texture]

What do you think about it?

• Total voters

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Looks like bullshit, you gotta own it to change it, if you wanna buy it.. :D for a high price of course then you can change it all you want..
Nerp? I can do what I want with my textures. And buy what, IGS?

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
Love it man, definitely should be implemented. Big +1 for me

buckeyesdb

Donator
Modified IGS Texture: Download and Install

Didn't bother making a ticket since I think it would be a waste of time since the owner thinks its "bullshit", but hey, the vote is 21 to 1.. "majority wins"

Here's the Download Link incase you just want to add it into your own client. To add it you will need some sort of image tool. Common ones for GTA:SA are IMGTool or Texture Workshop. Download one of those and then follow a couple easy steps.

I am going to use Texture Workshop.

ca39bf8b34.PNG

Go to your GTA:SA main directory, then click on 'models'. From here, select 'gta3'.
For the Steam download of the game, use this folder address: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\models
2053b1d69f.PNG

Once the disc image is open, search for 'barrio1_lae.txd'
bb4de1365f.PNG

Right-click on the highlighted one and select Replace.
b9cb767533.PNG

Select the modded texture file you downloaded and click File > Save.
8720662f6e.PNG

Once you have clicked Save, you are done. This texture file includes the grass beside IGS, the white and blue striped gas station with new windows, and a re-texture of the 6-garage building next to it. On the server, there are mapped items on the walls of the IGS building so you will be unable to see it there, but you can see it on the canopy above the pumps. Enjoy!

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
I like it but like, people bring cars there, basically a parking lot, this is a grassy land and you don't see that in real life, looks good but not roleplayish.

buckeyesdb

Donator
I like it but like, people bring cars there, basically a parking lot, this is a grassy land and you don't see that in real life, looks good but not roleplayish.

I see people parking on grass all the time, dunno what you are talking about lol I mean I could always re-texture it as cement or asphalt for a "parking lot" but mapping items there is very difficult because of the drainage system.

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
I see people parking on grass all the time, dunno what you are talking about lol I mean I could always re-texture it as cement or asphalt for a "parking lot" but mapping items there is very difficult because of the drainage system.

Well I mean we can always have a mapping floor over the sewers with the water from the IGS parking to the trailers/garage then it'd be easy to put a object to make it seem like concrete or something instead of grass or like dirt, but I doubt Mapping Team will deny it since the water script was made to be there (which is kinda a good script but the realism is more required then the you know...

buckeyesdb

Donator
Well I mean we can always have a mapping floor over the sewers with the water from the IGS parking to the trailers/garage then it'd be easy to put a object to make it seem like concrete or something instead of grass or like dirt, but I doubt Mapping Team will deny it since the water script was made to be there (which is kinda a good script but the realism is more required then the you know...
Believe it or not I've already tried submitting one of my maps over the drainage system and it was denied for just that reason.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
If I go to the fair, FFS, the grass is the parking lot lmao

buckeyesdb

Donator
If I go to the fair, FFS, the grass is the parking lot lmao
No that is not what I mean... Seriously, the closest gas station to my house, people park in the grass because of little parking and its on a state route so its busy.

If you don't want it, don't download it.

buckeyesdb

Donator
This is what it looks like as cement. I think I'll stick with the nice green grass.

98468bfce5.png

sUp5rET.png