sUp5rET.png

Titanfall

Deli

titanfall___icon_by_blagoicons-d706jes.png

Yo, does anyone else play this game on Xbox One? If so hit me up at x d3L1C1oUs x.

[video=youtube;tv6lzSuTHhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tv6lzSuTHhs[/video]
Go to one minute for the good stuff.​

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Actually like all games. OFC they all want them pushed out. Don't think you could ever make a game yourself lol

Sure i can't, but EA is known to rush it out so fast that it was buggy and shit. Look what happen to BF4, that shit was broken to the max.

Subby D

Yeah Subby D does. GT: SF Cowofevil

Also this game was in development for 4 years but mainly in the last 2 years it came together. It was not rushed in anyway. There is minor frame drops on Xbox but that's about it. Really fun gameplay. I really hope they add more customization though.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Yeah Subby D does. GT: SF Cowofevil

Also this game was in development for 4 years but mainly in the last 2 years it came together. It was not rushed in anyway. There is minor frame drops on Xbox but that's about it. Really fun gameplay. I really hope they add more customization though.

Hmm... I might have to try it out.

Storm

I'm going to wait six months or so, and wait until the Playstation 4 drops it's price to $250 - $300. Overpriced I must say, there isn't a huge difference in graphics.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I came close to getting a xbox one, when they dropped the price by 50$ and gave titanfall free. but i think I am more of a Forza kinda person..

Im working on saving some Walmart Gift Cards atm, may try to get one completely free if possible :D

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
i came close to getting a xbox one, when they dropped the price by 50$ and gave titanfall free. But i think i am more of a forza kinda person..

Im working on saving some walmart gift cards atm, may try to get one completely free if possible :d

ps4 bitch :d

sUp5rET.png