• Move to Los Santos

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
With the previous poll we took the top three options, and are now leaving them as the choices.

I encourage you to make your choice wisely, and after this, there will be one final poll with the final two. (Unless one wins by a long shot)

Remember, this is to see where our players will be the most happy. It may not happen right away, but it will be something we work into.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
why do people even want Bayside? sure it suits our 5 playerbase right now, but if it goes up, we'll just have to move again?

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Or, we could very easily expand to SF. thats the beauty of Bayside. its really just a suburb of SF

SF hasn't ever been an option because of its non-RP geography. The hills are just a beacon for people to fly off of for no reason, therefor ruining the whole realism aspect. Sure, it's "part of the game", but that's one of the reasons we haven't gone there. It's just going to get a lot of people jailed

greenops011

Donator
Donator
SF hasn't ever been an option because of its non-RP geography. The hills are just a beacon for people to fly off of for no reason, therefor ruining the whole realism aspect. Sure, it's "part of the game", but that's one of the reasons we haven't gone there. It's just going to get a lot of people jailed

I don't want to be "that guy", but how often are you actually in game? I very rarely see you, if ever

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
I don't want to be "that guy", but how often are you actually in game? I very rarely see you, if ever

bilbo is probably one of the most active people when he's not 1. at his fucking dads house or 2. has good internet for once cause he's canadian.

greenops011

Donator
Donator
bilbo is probably one of the most active people when he's not 1. at his fucking dads house or 2. has good internet for once cause he's canadian.

I'm canadian and I've got great internet. And If he is in game often, and I just never recognized his characters, then I apologize

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
This is not a discussion thread about who is active.

Positive comments. Thanks.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Could anyone post some cons about LV and bayside? I'd like to see why people chose what they chose.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
fuck bayside, wtf lmfao... It's worse than red county LOL. Just go back to LS if it's really a discussion...

Modelsport

Donator
All bayside does is limit roleplay, you are all not thinking straight. Where is PD going to go? Where is FD going to go, where is the hospital? Where are the car dealers, clothes shops food places etc. It's a shitty area to limit rp.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
BRO we're at 2 PLAYERS
how is MOVING TO LS gonna work??

Modelsport

Donator
BRO we're at 2 PLAYERS
how is MOVING TO LS gonna work??
Who's actually going to STAY inside of bayside if we move there? People will get bored in the first few days and just go back to RC/LS. Save the inevitable and just move once and for all to a main city.

sUp5rET.png