sUp5rET.png

Trouble connecting to the server

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
I've recently been having problems in my MTA Files, So I've reinstalled it, Now everytime I try to connect to MTA:RP Is gives me this message: "Bad Server Response (1)"
What is that supposed to mean? I reinstalled it twice..

Actually, When I connect through opening MTA:SA 1.3, It connects me to the server on the MTA:SA 1.4, but other than that, I get this message on 1.4.1 only.. What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Do you have peerblock? If you do, try disabling it when connecting, and if that's the problem, go in peerblock, select the blocked adresses and allow them permanently.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
More errors, Same message, Have to restart my computer if I want to reconnect, Which is bad if I crashed in the middle of an RP.
help

Brooksey18

Donator
Donator
I had a problem with this issue and I just Googled it and replaced some of my files and it works ok for me.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
I don't know anybody who runs an original version of GTA lmao...

I had a problem with this issue and I just Googled it and replaced some of my files and it works ok for me.

When I google'd it, It gave me results of google.code stuff, I don't know which to replace or which to edit, Do u remember the files you replaced?

make sure you are running GTA SA V1.0. WIth any of the mods (and multiplayer mods), the first version works the best. many people do have V 1.1 or V2.0 but there should be patches on the internet to assist you.

DON'T use the steam version of GTA SA, use the original CD version (idc how you get that one but the first release of the game in 2005)

Brooksey18

Donator
Donator
make sure you are running GTA SA V1.0. WIth any of the mods (and multiplayer mods), the first version works the best. many people do have V 1.1 or V2.0 but there should be patches on the internet to assist you.

DON'T use the steam version of GTA SA, use the original CD version (idc how you get that one but the first release of the game in 2005)

Yea he is right, if your thinking of Buying GTA SA on Steam Please do not go ahead and buy it. It's files inside are Broken just read the feedback on steam and they will all tell you the same, I bought it before the game was broken but luckly i had the Old version of GTA SA, well old enough files on my USB and it all worked fine again for me.

sUp5rET.png