sUp5rET.png

U-Need-A Taxicab Services

greenops011

Donator
Donator
U-Need-A

Taxicab servicing the state of San Andres.

Our cabs are equpipped with the Record Electronics CG2 fare meter, forward and cabin facing CCTV with infrared, state of the art RTLS gps system, and new comfortable seats.

Our drivers are all licensed drivers, are certified bonded, have both abstract and complete background checks, and are well trained in customer service.

we offer both zone based fare, or if you want to tour around, or visit multiple destinations, we offer fixed rate pricing as well

to get more info, or to order a cab, Call or SMS 472589

We currently have 5 drivers operating in the San Andreas region, and are looking to expand as our needs arise.londonyellowtaxi-300x245.jpg

greenops011

Donator
Donator
thank you! hoping to get more people involved. eventually i'd like to become an Official faction, but we're enjoying it right now :)

greenops011

Donator
Donator
can someone forward this to the faction review team? I'd really like to become official. I have 5 members currently employed by U-Need-A, and as theres never realy anyone on, their payments are quite low. When there are people on, we get quite busy, so being official legal would allow me to pay my employees for the hard work they're doing

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
What are the character names of you, and your employees.
FRT will be watching :)

sUp5rET.png