Status
Not open for further replies.

LastPirate4

Server Supervisor
Server Supervisor
banner%20SA.png

Upcoming event

Hello Fellow Roleplayers!
It is my honor to be starting some events to help some of us stop our traditional days in MTA Roleplay, and step up the game!

So listen up, because here is the plan!
The event/events will be held this upcoming Sunday (currently undecided if we will be having more then one).
To request an event please reply to this post with the information requested below.
1.Please state the event name/title.
2.Please state the location/locations of the event.
3.How is the event going to be ran.

This post will close Wednesday evening. Shortly after this post closes a poll with be posted right above this post with options to pick from. What ever one gets the most votes will be held on Sunday (3/30). Time on this Event is currently "TBA".
The poll start on Wednesday and will end on Friday.

FYI: Mapping is allowed. If your event requires this please post pictures of the mapping.

Happy thinking!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

EDR85

Donator
Donator
Maybe i was thinking of a Street Racing event, but its legal the police would Baricade and block off streets and roads and create a circuit like around IGS and stuff like that and people can enter it (With or without a fee) and just drive around, and just show off thier cars heh'

Deagle

Street race event sounds awesome, but does it needs to be legal? otherwise the cops can just raid us so everyone has to flee away. That would be fun.

1.Please state the event name/title:Street Race
2.Please state the location/locations of the event:Around the map
1qhpgg.png

3.How is the event going to be ran: Racers line up at the start. They can choose wich car they will use in the race and the course would be blocked with roadblocks to prefend cheating(Mapping optional). one admin will recon the leading racer to make sure that they'll actually win. Every crash has to be Roleplayed since its a ICly event.

I will work this more out when i'm at home since i'm at school at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gurky06

Street race event sounds awesome, but does it needs to be legal? otherwise the cops can just raid us so everyone has to flee away. That would be fun.

1qhpgg.png

3.How is the event going to be ran: Racers line up at the start. They can choose wich car they will use in the race and the course would be blocked with roadblocks to prefend cheating(Mapping optional). one admin will recon the leading racer to make sure that they'll actually win. Every crash has to be Roleplayed since its a ICly event.

Street race idea is good but that's just too damn long. It's all around the map lol, it'll be like 20-30 minutes of race for only one tour.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

1qhpgg.png

This is great idea! Maybe get the police to have few chases and stuff?
Only problem is that not everyone have V12 cars :/

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
I have an event in my mind for the 3/30 (Sunday), I sugjest we have a Go-kart race on a special track! (If you think the cart would be too slow, maybe we could use another vehicle instead) Here's a photo of the actual track, the red line resembles the route that the competitors will drive on: " https://www.dropbox.com/s/t10zgjorn3codhd/map.PNG " The other roads would be blocked off, so that nobody can cheat! The cometitiors would drive on this track for 3 or 4 laps. Here's a short video of the track I chose: " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAZryv9VX5M&feature=youtu.be " The one who comes first, wins a certain ammount of money! Bumping into each other would be allowed, but you would have to RP every crash, because this is an IC event. Hope you guys are interested! :p

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator

1qhpgg.png

We will need mapped roadblocks guiding traffic if anyone wants to do that. We can add temporary mapping for the event.
Whatever event is chosen is up to LastPirate as i won't even be here that day, but even if he dosent do this one, I would want that map for maybe a random event one day :)

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
We will need mapped roadblocks guiding traffic if anyone wants to do that. We can add temporary mapping for the event.
Whatever event is chosen is up to LastPirate as i won't even be here that day, but even if he dosent do this one, I would want that map for maybe a random event one day :)

I can make one today or tomorrow for ya

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
May be fun if we do a Cannon Ball Run or Gunball Run sorta thing. You start on foot at say Hex and the first one to the Abandon Airstrip is the winner. How you get there is your choice, legal or illegal. This would give non racers opportunities to "sabotage" other teams and such. It would also give the government factions+Hex a job to do.

AmrSayed

Stadium Racing

1.Please state the event name/title. Legal Racing at the Stadium.
2.Please state the location/locations of the event. LV South Stadium ( SASS )
3.How is the event going to be ran. It will consist of 10 laps In the stadium,An Administrator will watch the race,Racers will choose a car,If Hotring Racer 3 is possible,We can race with Hotring Racer 3,Crashes would be roleplayed as its a IC Event.

I will try everything for this event,I just hope to start one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png