sUp5rET.png

Update to Factions #2

As some of you may have noticed, not a lot is happening to the faction threads. The reason is that the Faction Review Team is currently a one man team...Me.

In the following week I will start working on revamping the faction system, patch up the FRT(Faction Review Team) and have an in-depth guide and list of requirements on how to get official. For all the current active (official) factions, I have a request to the leaders. Send a PM to me including your Account name, Character name and name of the faction that you are leading.

For all the non-official factions. If you have made a thread in the forum section and you had no replies on them. PM me with the link of the thread. I will review them, check your rules, member count, activity and level of roleplay. If we see a fully active faction with a good reputation, you might get semi-official, this means you get the F3 so you can get your member count. Then your faction is on a 1 week probation time. That means that the FRT is going to monitor your faction for a full week. If your faction does not get reported for violation of server rules and your members are not getting jail after jail. You will receive your full faction status.

Keep an eye on the faction thread in the following week as things will be added.

Good luck to you all,

- Server Administration.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuby

Donator
Donator
so that's why it's taking forever, well I hope someone is able to help you mittel. I myself would like to help, however, I have little no no knowledge about what to do.

sUp5rET.png