sUp5rET.png

User Title Request - DrJoseEvil

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Line 1: [Funniest Guy In MTA:RP] [Make MTA:RP #A80000 and Funniest Guy In #FF8AF5 ,if you cant just leave it white/default color]
Line 2: [AYYLMAO] [#006400]
Line 3: [Ciggies R 4 Kewl Kidz] [#A80000]
Line 4: [Admin] [#FFFF00]

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Who da hell made you the funniest guy in MTA:RP LOL

From the beginning of creation, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Sugar, Weed and everything nice.
These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect Jose.
But Professor Grantal Doe accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction-- Chemical XXX.
[explosion] Thus the Jose was born! Using his ultra-superpowers, Jose dedicated his live to fighting crime and the forces of Swag-Wags, Deeming him the ultimate person of holy righteousness to protect all the citizens of Planet 420. Afterwards Jose was deemed the swagiest, kewl, amazin, smexy person alive he was given the key to the universe.

the end

ARE YOU A SWAG-WAG?

i guess so

k, srsly someone do this request now

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
From the beginning of creation, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Sugar, Weed and everything nice.
These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect Jose.
But Professor Grantal Doe accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction-- Chemical XXX.
[explosion] Thus the Jose was born! Using his ultra-superpowers, Jose dedicated his live to fighting crime and the forces of Swag-Wags, Deeming him the ultimate person of holy righteousness to protect all the citizens of Planet 420. Afterwards Jose was deemed the swagiest, kewl, amazin, smexy person alive he was given the key to the universe.

the end

ARE YOU A SWAG-WAG?

i guess so

k, srsly someone do this request now

Well, I guess Grantal's Experiment Number #54 has failed in being funny.

:D

CaptainMorgan

Donator
Donator
Line #2,#3 will be denied. Reason: We ask that our staff portrays a professional profile.

Other then that, your request has been done.

sUp5rET.png