sUp5rET.png

Vehicle System

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Speed mods are pretty cancerous at times.. It's a very unrealistic system. I think Beatty's main idea with a few tweaks would work.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Didnt we want to be unique? Meh, speedmods could be used for example. I dont see the point of making a huge script what every RP server has.

Engines

5 PWR & SPEED 200 - 1M
10 PWR & SPEED 200 - 3M
15 PWR & SPEED 200 -5M

Engine chipping (2 max per car)

+1 PWR - 500,000$ (Stage 1)
+1 PWR - 1,000,000$ (Stage 2)

Can be combined - makes no sense but meh.

SPEED

210 - 5M
215 - 7,5M
220 - 10M
230 - 15M

+ Add a system where cars would lose power depending on their damage percentage.

+ Offroad tires giving extra grip

- Limiting trucks with the 1st engine pack and setting max speed to 140. Towtrucks having the possibility for engine pack 2 and limited to 170.

- 3rd engine pack + 230 speed only to sports cars.

JUST A IDEA, dont hate

It will be a lot of easier to refund the current cars in this way.

I like dis :p

Beatty

Donator
That went completely off topic huh? Please refer to post #1 before posting.

Any other ideas?

Beatty

Donator
Speed mods are pretty cancerous at times.. It's a very unrealistic system. I think Beatty's main idea with a few tweaks would work.

What tweaks? :) We want something that's realistic but also not abusive. Currently some few people have such things like 230 speed Sultans, which combined with the power make them unsearchable and they can travel the entire map in probably less than thirty seconds if there was a straight road.

greenops011

Donator
Donator
What i think would be cool, is having it so that licensed mechanics (( like myself )), can tune the ECM (Engine Control Module) of cars, not only making the engine perform better, but we could then RP vehicle recalls, which would require owners to visit a mechanic or hex to have them reprogram the ECM with a patch, (( Ford had to issue a pretty big recall last august due to the fuel injector pump shutting off randomly causing random stalls, which is something we could script in maybe. to see the media release for ideas, go here: https://media.ford.com/content/ford...ecalls-and-one-safety-compliance-recall-.html )). Something like this would be very unique

any thoughts?

Beatty

Donator
any thoughts?

Sounds neat, could be how such edits are made. I think the expiring Mechanic ability would be nice sitll, to ensure you don't get it then go inactive and come back months or years later and spam it, y'know. Also makes people keep their studd up-to-date and their business.

There is no problem with the current power/speed scripts, it's simply the ability to become OP and unrealistic. One or two extra points modified is okay, but 50 or even 25 maybe is literally a jet engine.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
What tweaks? :) We want something that's realistic but also not abusive. Currently some few people have such things like 230 speed Sultans, which combined with the power make them unsearchable and they can travel the entire map in probably less than thirty seconds if there was a straight road.

Why? I thought the 230 was only available for the Super GT? Clearly had admins abuse and give those out. Or ello selling them on the low.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Easy, want a custom car? Script the top line of the description to be edited by certain ranks only, then have them set the car stats (speed, power, awd, etc.) based on the model. It will be paid for depending on the model requested and must limit the quantity of rare cars (I.E. Nissan Skyline GT-R) and the model of the car must match the one it has IG. For example, an elegy can NOT be a Retired Police Interceptor.. if they request a Nissan Skyline, they must charity 900k for it, for example. Once vehicle is sold, it will be sold as is with the model assigned to it. Once it has a model it can not be changed nor removed.

Also to add on to this, a team of people that know a lot about cars would be required.

Beatty

Donator
Why? I thought the 230 was only available for the Super GT? Clearly had admins abuse and give those out. Or ello selling them on the low.

They were buyable for a bit, but you had to shell out a lot of cash, I think one was $75 lmao.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Bruh I make like 100K-400K per car usually. Still a lot tho' .. I know

Luka

Window can be scripted to lower in the latest MTA version, however requires server gets updated to 1.5.3

I believe this wouldn't work on tinted windows as tints are a shader, which you cannot just remove as easily. This'd mean a whole re-make for tints if I'm right.

JoeJoeJoe

King of Joe's
I believe this wouldn't work on tinted windows as tints are a shader, which you cannot just remove as easily. This'd mean a whole re-make for tints if I'm right.

Oh yeah I forgot MTARP uses a shader for the tinted windows.. yeah that will be an ass.

sUp5rET.png