sUp5rET.png

VISUAL LS ( Visual communications services)

Gundi

357935logovisual0033.png

Did you know that most companies created in Los Santos go bankrupt in less than a year! Some studies show that this would be due to a lack of visual communication.

Visual might solve your problems!
487438Titre10029.png

Visual is an independent advertising agency based in Los Santos. Human-sized company, it offers its services to individuals and to small, medium and large businesses.

Visual built your advertising from your logo to your flyers, brochures and business cards but also realizes your reviews layout, prepare the design of your website ((like this thread)) ... You want to boost your sales or to be (more) visible? Entrust your ad to Visual: we take care of everything.
321666Titre20033.png

You are unique. Your project deserve just as much our care and our expertise than larger Businesses. This is why Visual takes the time to meet you to understand your philosophy and your goals to design a communication that will perfectly fits you and your business.

At Visual, it is believed that creativity has no strength if it is not based on a thorough analysis, which takes care of your identity, values and ambitions, but also the consumer's point of view. The reflection of Visual is geared towards this goal: the realization of a communication is relevant, innovative, tailored to your budget.
925511Titre30027.png

Because we know that the importance of your visual communication is critical to your project.

938113Lights.png

Advices and services
Visual advises you and offers a real support from idea to final realization.
Your time is valuable: it is Visual that moves (unless otherwise requested by you) to meet you. After hearing your request, we study your choice, so that it best serves your purpose.
Then we offer one or more drafts that we can adapt after a new meeting. Finally, we finalise its implementation in the shortest time.
116773Titre40043.png

Visual reveals what your company does best!

952308suits.png

Your visual identity
In other words, this is your "big picture": as its name indicates, the visual identity says something about your company, its place in the market, ... it's a revealing top! This is the image of your company.

The visual identity is even the set of elements (choice of colors, type of layout, fonts, dynamic general police ...) present entirely consistent on all of your communications media: logo, flyers or brochures, signs, website, brochure, vehicle lettering, business card, letter header ...

The role of visual communication agency is to be the guarantor of this consistency and construct each of your media based on solid research and work that can be likened to that of a translator: by translating the spirit and objectives of your business into a fairer picture possible.
660103Titre50024.png

Professional service for individuals!

290481shout.png

Be unique!

Whether it's an announcement of an invitation or other media, what you want to communicate is important to you.

But self-designing invitations, stickers and business cards is not an easy task: how to choose a color? How to choose a font, harmonious place an image and a text?

So how to do ? ... Use one of these models designed in advance on the web ( that hundreds of others are also using)? Not for you! You want a truly unique graphic design, which resemble you. Then you are at the right address.
558601Titre60037.png

Our details
Phone: #401743
eMail: barry.coverfield@visual.ls ((forum pm))

Gundi

((Thanks :)

Already a first customer and a first draft as you can see on the following screenshots :) :

503624811.png

457997742.png

520224Sanstitre2.png
))

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
((I'm not surprised Alexander was your first customer, he's a really good RPer and definitely chooses the least taken path; excelling at doing so.
Best of luck with your company, it is unique and definitely needed to some, and you seem as the correct person with the correct job. Well done!))

Gundi

((I'm not surprised Alexander was your first customer, he's a really good RPer and definitely chooses the least taken path; excelling at doing so.
Best of luck with your company, it is unique and definitely needed to some, and you seem as the correct person with the correct job. Well done!))
((Thank you for your support :) And yes, he is an amazing roleplayer imo ))

Gundi

((I've done my exams and I'm now back IG.
Thanks to snoopy I had a new order today!

790276tow0031.png

previous draft:
122726tow0031.png

650148mtascreen20150121030413.png
))

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Legal roleplay is extremely hard to succeed in, I wish you the best of luck. Why's everyone writing in brackets? This is a faction thread, placed here for OOC feedback, and to give members updates lol.

sUp5rET.png