Income Tax: $105
(Latest)Gross Income: $8,365
Do you obtain a up-to-date drivers license: yes
Do you obtain a weapons license: no
Marriage Status (Single,Married,Divorced,Widowed): Married

Section II
Who are you making this lawsuit against(Character Name): James Domingo
Does this person work for the Government currently?: Yes
Subject Reason(S) you are making this lawsuit(Simple words- Car Accident, ect): Car accident, and hit and run

Reason(S) you are making this lawsuit(Long Answer- explain): Well I was re-fueling my ZR-350 at IGS, I began to drive to the BZR infront, as I drove I was hit from an officer, Mr.Domingo. He was attempting to enter the wrong way into IGS, it's marked by signs ((Arrows on the ground)) then I exited my car and shouted at him as I was angry, he gets out, yells to me, gets in his vehicle and drives away, I notice him go into the repair garage I follow him and start shouting as he almost hits me while driving away.

Witnesses(-They are not required to come to court, however if they don't, they can't support you): IGS cameras, his dash cam.

Section III > OOC Information, used ICly

Your player logs are found in: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.3\mods\deathmatch\resources\MTARP-logs
Paste logs (Wrap [-HTML] tags around selected text-- The icon " <> ")
-Keep the time stamps.
>Paste below

http://puu.sh/1Wcej here everything highlighted in blue is important. like when he ignores me and drives away.

Provide any screenshots - upload them ALL to a DIFFERENT service. Such as tinypic, photobucket, ect. DO NOT upload them to the forums.
>Paste below (provide the order)
zl3ji8.png

352nmus.png

124tpie.png

Section IV > All OOC

Your account name: pittfan498
Your forum name: pittfan498
Today's date: 02/02/2013
Hours on your character you are basing the lawsuit from( /stats ): 290

Section V > OOC Agreement

I "submitter of this thread" agree that if I abuse the system, my character may be CKd, of or lesser value.

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
((Don't even bother, James Domingo is a "flaming administrator" and when he see's this, he will no longer be fair with you OOC))

sUp5rET.png