sUp5rET.png

Wanted Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr

Wanted Criminal Explanation

Recently I added new CK rule about Wanted Criminals.

It is because right now crminals know they can get easily away from cops by letting their friends shoot them to avoid the arrest.
Now, if you have escaped the shootout with LEO 3 times, you will instantly get a CK Clause on you.
This doesn't mean that if there are 3 cops involved in 1 situation and you kill them all and escape you are instantly on CK Clause. No.
This means if you have been in 3 different situation and always escaped, then you will get CK Claused.
The only way to get your Wanted Crminal status removed is to use stat transfer and change your name. That will clear you /chk about wanted criminal notifications.

Also remember that LEO doesn't need to pull you over to CK you. Then can do it from far. Just shoot to execute mission to kill you. Be more careful.

This rule is indeed added to see if criminals will think twice before making shootouts and if they do, maybe think twice before going back into public places.

Also turning yourself in for 24 hours will get your wanted level removed.​

Happy roleplaying!​

Last edited by a moderator:

notSyn

all i have to say is yikes, adding stuff like this really proves to me you don't have the experience it takes to be a community manager

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
all i have to say is yikes, adding stuff like this really proves to me you don't have the experience it takes to be a community manager

The PD is lacking, but instead of making efforts to improve it, let's just make it harder for criminals to be criminals. That should fix it.
Also if you think a "shoot to kill" situation is realistic or RP at all you're simply wrong. Last time I checked San Andreas isnt in political revolution or a state of emergency.

notSyn

The PD is lacking, let's just make it harder for criminals to be criminals. That should fix it.
Also if you think a "shoot to kill" situation is realistic at all you're simply wrong. Last time I checked San Andreas isnt in a state of emergency.

+1000, when is the last time you heard about the POLICE executing someone from a distance because they're wanted? oh that's right. literally never.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
+1000, when is the last time you heard about the POLICE executing someone from a distance because they're wanted? oh that's right. literally never.

"He's outsmarted us 3 times? Let's violate our oath, and his rights, and just shoot the cunt LOL"

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Nor did the cops open fire on him unjustly because they felt like it.

When have the spd or lspd opened fire first? I must have missed all of those situations. Even after a group opened fire on us, the only thing I did nothing but pullout a deagle to shoot their tires. I NEVER shoot first, and i have yet to see another member of pd shoot first. Plus, pd can go lethal when someone is putting innocent bystanders at risk, such as driving 200mph through a public gas station.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
This was not intended to make criminal life harder, it was made so that not every pullover ends in a shootout like it currently does.

And I think when in real life you have killed 3 different police comissioners, they wouldnt try 5 times more to pull you over and arrest, would they?

Also there still is a rule that when a PD shoots lethal the situation is instantly CK situation.

Rather take the arrest than getting killed. Thats something I want to work for.

notSyn

When have the spd or lspd opened fire first? I must have missed all of those situations. Even after a group opened fire on us, the only thing I did nothing but pullout a deagle to shoot their tires. I NEVER shoot first, and i have yet to see another member of pd shoot first. Plus, pd can go lethal when someone is putting innocent bystanders at risk, such as driving 200mph through a public gas station.

Yes, you missed all those situations. You're AFK 90% of the time you're on Johnny Fosgate so I don't expect you to have seen them. But, as someone who RPs almost exclusively illegal I can tell you I learned not to shoot first years ago when they added the first resort rule, which apparently does not apply to cops.

EDIT: Also, I believe the group you're speaking of had their 2 lead members banned, so they don't play anymore.

This was not intended to make criminal life harder, it was made so that not every pullover ends in a shootout like it currently does.

And I think when in real life you have killed 3 different police comissioners, they wouldnt try 5 times more to pull you over and arrest, would they?

It was not intended to, but it is. Not every pullover ends in a shootout either, only when the cops don't let people RP scraping their bumper on a wall and jump out with lethal. Also, nobody who has killed a police comissioner right now has done it more than once.

I've said this before but it seems to just get brushed off. I have been here since late 2012, and illegal RP has NOT changed. PD has changed.
We used to have chases from IGS to the Abandoned Airfield in LV, only stopping when our engine stalled or they finally decided to pop our tires after 20 minutes of straight chasing.
You can say what you want about me being stupid or just trying to save my ass, PD has changed and illegal RPers have not. And it's not for the better, so catering to the people constantly changing their minds on how they want to act doesn't do anything but confuse and upset the people who haven't changed in 5+ years.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa

When is the last time everybody evades police because they ran a stop sign? Since when do people carry assault rifles and sniper rifles around at all times? The PD is lacking because nobody wants to join anymore, because pd is almost always put on the losing side. There should only be allowed criminal activity when there are as many cops as the criminals. When there is one cop online that’s trying to give out a speeding ticket, or even make an arrest, a car full of people with assault rifles and snipers on the roofs of surrounding buildings shouldn’t just magically appear.

notSyn

When is the last time everybody evades police because they ran a stop sign? Since when do people carry assault rifles and sniper rifles around at all times? The PD is lacking because nobody wants to join anymore, because pd is almost always put on the losing side. There should only be allowed criminal activity when there are as many cops as the criminals. When there is one cop online that’s trying to give out a speeding ticket, or even make an arrest, a car full of people with assault rifles and snipers on the roofs of surrounding buildings shouldn’t just magically appear.

People don't evade police for running stop signs. You're also relatively new, so I wouldn't expect you to remember the time where people didn't carry assault rifles but that started happening about the time PD started to get trigger-happy.

Nobody wants to join PD because they don't want to associate themselves with the behavior of the people currently in it. There are also ratio rules concerning criminal activity.

Also, those snipers don't magically appear, you just don't pay attention to your surroundings.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Yes, you missed all those situations. You're AFK 90% of the time you're on Johnny Fosgate so I don't expect you to have seen them. But, as someone who RPs almost exclusively illegal I can tell you I learned not to shoot first years ago when they added the first resort rule, which apparently does not apply to cops.

EDIT: Also, I believe the group you're speaking of had their 2 lead members banned, so they don't play anymore.

It was not intended to, but it is. Not every pullover ends in a shootout either, only when the cops don't let people RP scraping their bumper on a wall and jump out with lethal. Also, nobody who has killed a police comissioner right now has done it more than once.

I've said this before but it seems to just get brushed off. I have been here since late 2012, and illegal RP has NOT changed. PD has changed.
We used to have chases from IGS to the Abandoned Airfield in LV, only stopping when our engine stalled or they finally decided to pop our tires after 20 minutes of straight chasing.
You can say what you want about me being stupid or just trying to save my ass, PD has changed and illegal RPers have not. And it's not for the better, so catering to the people constantly changing their minds on how they want to act doesn't do anything but confuse and upset the people who haven't changed in 5+ years.

This isn’t true. I am rarely afk, unless I decide to leave my game open when I go to work because I know I’m coming home after and plan on getting on. During those times, I leave Phil in the locker room chilling. Helps make the server look More full, and attracts players. And illegal rp has changed. Not everyone before carried an entire weapons cache in the back seat of their car. Guns are waaay too easily obtained anymore, and this leads to abuse. Irl, if you ran from the cops and managed to kill one, you would be surrounded by swat in a matter of minutes, that’s just how it is. The long and the short of it is you need to stop being so afraid of getting arrested. If you’re getting pulled over for running a stop sign, you’re not going to be searched. You are going to get a ticket and be on your way. If you’re flying through IGS at 200+ mph, you’re probably going to be arrested. But nobody in the history of ever has shot a cop because they were afraid of going to jail for reckless driving. I got a ticket for 25 over a while back IRL, which is considered reckless driving here. As soon as I saw his lights, I pulled over. I don’t carry my mini 14, .270, or 30-6 with me every where I go and fly around town at top speed and shoot at cops if they try to pull me over. I don’t text my friends to come shoot a cop because I might get a ticket. I take my ticket and be on my way. As does every other human being. This is unrealistic and it’s getting old.

notSyn

This isn’t true. I am rarely afk, unless I decide to leave my game open when I go to work because I know I’m coming home after and plan on getting on. During those times, I leave Phil in the locker room chilling. Helps make the server look More full, and attracts players. And illegal rp has changed. Not everyone before carried an entire weapons cache in the back seat of their car. Guns are waaay too easily obtained anymore, and this leads to abuse. Irl, if you ran from the cops and managed to kill one, you would be surrounded by swat in a matter of minutes, that’s just how it is. The long and the short of it is you need to stop being so afraid of getting arrested. If you’re getting pulled over for running a stop sign, you’re not going to be searched. You are going to get a ticket and be on your way. If you’re flying through IGS at 200+ mph, you’re probably going to be arrested. But nobody in the history of ever has shot a cop because they were afraid of going to jail for reckless driving. I got a ticket for 25 over a while back IRL, which is considered reckless driving here. As soon as I saw his lights, I pulled over. I don’t carry my mini 14, .270, or 30-6 with me every where I go and fly around town at top speed and shoot at cops if they try to pull me over. I don’t text my friends to come shoot a cop because I might get a ticket. I take my ticket and be on my way. As does every other human being. This is unrealistic and it’s getting old.

Sorry, I guess you're not AFK you're just sitting there doing nothing. Like I said 90% of the time I see you online I'm driving around and you are nowhere to be seen.
Illegal RP has not changed. People don't carry a weapons cache in their car. No shit you don't carry your guns on you where you're going or text your friends to help you out because you're not a wanted felon. Use your head a little bit before you try acting like you know so much.

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
Imo this has more negative effects than positive ones and give the PD a reason to basically "First Resort". I'm not on either side but i don't think this is gonna work the way you believe is going to.

Then again, I'm nobody so carry on :)

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Imo this has more negative effects than positive ones and give the PD a reason to basically "First Resort". I'm not on either side but i don't think this is gonna work the way you believe is going to.

Couldn't agree more. I understand your intentions but this is not a way to handle such problems. Simply start jailing people for first resort or kicking them for provoking PD in the first place, I doubt they'd handle such a situation the same way in real life. Starts evading because of a ticket? Jail the cunt, easy. Enforce the current rules, not implement unnecessary ones that probably won't be enforced either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png