sUp5rET.png

Wash Corp.

xELiteNijaToOB

Name of your FacitonName of your Faciton Wash Well. I want to have this faction bring better rp to the server, And more fun. What wash corp do. We sell used and new cars. We have a car factory out in Lv That makes cars using our robots we have. Im planing on making it not abused script if it gets added. For every vehicle we make we have to wait 6 hours Intel we can make another one. This should get place at each factory we have. If this gets added ig no one would have to bug a admin ooc to get a car thats not sold at those non rp car lots. You can come to my car lot, for big request you would have to fill it out on the forums. At the moment i have all the factories i need for boats and vehicles. I just need something for Aircrafts. Im planing on talking to the owner of LSIA about using one of there bays for makeing Aircraft. I will be paying them for me using something on the property.

Dont you just wish there was something ig to have fun with. Well Wash Corp is planing on making so kind of race track for everyone to use, and race legally. Not just racing any kind of vehicle Events with, Monster trucks, And RC cars. Im planing on hosting to events a week. For those events you need to register on the forums. It will be some fees thats going to take place. car registering fee and Just entering in the event. Also im planing on have some kind of licenses for the legal racers. Gold pass you wont have to pay for events or vehicle registering for a period of time. The passes will expire also so your going to have to buy another one. Also there is going to be a gate at the entrance. so its going to be a line of people for the events. If you have a good pass you have your own entrance. Like those toll passes when u come near the gate it opens up, something like that. for a Silver racer pass you will not have to pay for any car registering fee. but you have to pay for the entering fee.

Back tp the automotive stuff. We are planning on have more then one shop open for people can go to. Also we are working on mapping at Our automotive we have now. Everything is going to be fenced around in secured. When the mapping is done this is how we are going to treat our customers. We are going to have Visitor parking so you come and park your car there. After that you go inside our building where there sells man will be waiting for you. After the sells man talks to you you will be headed out the back of the building. Where a golf cart will be waiting for you. at this time they would no what your looking for and your price rang. The cars will be sorted buy if its new or used and price ranges. After you find your car we need to go do some paper work on it. at this time another worker would bring your car out to the front of the building. Then you have you a new car. :)

Goals

Get rid of all the non rp Automotive ig
Be the best automotive that has ever been in MTA rp
Have more then one car lots open at once
Get our race track open

What we need

Script for creating a car at each factory.( one per 6 hours)
script for test driving
Script for racing.
Talk to the owner of LSIA about Making Aircrafts on there property.

Ranks

CEO- Santonio wash
Co CEO-Alex wash
Chief Financial Officer- Corey wash
Manager-larson
Head of security- Omar
Head of salesman's Dillan
Head of Mechanics
Security
mechanic
Saleswomen III
Saleswomen II
Saleswomen I
salesman III
salesman II
salesman I
Trial Salesman
Trial mechanic
Trial Security officer

Is your faction Legal, Illegal, or Government? legal

I want you guys to rate our service from a 1 to a 5.

Here is a pic of my family/ workers http://prntscr.com/txvgk
We have made over 50 mill this month

More pics and logs coming soon

Heres a link to my first post on the faction. A lot of people plus on it thanks you all :)
http://www.mtaroleplay.com/forums/showthread.php?4157-Santonio-wash-Wash-family-corporation

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1, You guys do a good job selling cars, keep up the good work.

xELiteNijaToOB

Another thing that would be helpful to our faction is the packers. Put a interior on it or something. parking cars on it is a pain in the butt and getting them off to.

Yoda

Donator
Donator
[English] Corey Wash says: How can I help you today?
[English] Melissa McKenzie says: do you guys have a cheap infurnes
[English] Corey Wash says: Nope,None are in stock.
[English] Corey Wash says: I only have one but that one is mines.
[English] Melissa McKenzie says: how much for the bullet?
[English] Corey Wash says: Which one?
[English] Melissa McKenzie says: the cheaper one?
[English] Corey Wash says: This one is the cheapest,mam.
[English] Melissa McKenzie says: how much?
[English] Corey Wash says: Has Tint included.
[English] Corey Wash says: 650K.
Melissa McKenzie: (( out of my price range ))
SAN Worker [Cellphone]: Thanks for calling the ad broadcasting service. What can we air for you?.
You [Cellphone]: Come on down to the Wash Automotive || Selling Used and New cars! || Located by the DMV on Interstate 425 West.
SAN Worker [Cellphone]: Thanks, 33 dollar will be withdrawn from your account. We'll air it as soon as possible!
[English] Yuri Kalamov says: uhh...
[English] Corey Wash says: Looking for a car,sir?
[English] Yuri Kalamov says: Are yo willing to trade partriot for huntley?
[English] Yuri Kalamov says: Are you
[English] Corey Wash says: Sure.
[English] Yuri Kalamov says: Trade it to him big man
Grant Kalamov sold you a Patriot.
Please remember to /park your Patriot.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
+1 from me, looks like you've put alot of time and effort into making this faction, aswell as more legal faction will create more legal RP, wich will higher the RP standards of MTA:RP, in my opinion ;)

Nuby

Donator
Donator
+1 we have put a lot of work and money into this, we have expanded and successfully expanded, having two dealership locations and many factories

The Panda

Yes, Yes, Yes.

I think that based on role-play these great men and women are way above par. I have role-played on the buying end of situations and selling end and both have huge role-play standards. Also this is way more role-play then the NON-role play of buying from a car lot. I feel that all car spawns should be deleted and able to be bought by companies like Tony's. Also a script to create a car is awesome. I would personally recommend each and everyone in this group for a faction. Great Role-play keep it up. +1
P.S. I am not even working for tony I just fell like the role-play is way too good not to get noticed for it.

xELiteNijaToOB

I think that based on role-play these great men and women are way above par. I have role-played on the buying end of situations and selling end and both have huge role-play standards. Also this is way more role-play then the NON-role play of buying from a car lot. I feel that all car spawns should be deleted and able to be bought by companies like Tony's. Also a script to create a car is awesome. I would personally recommend each and everyone in this group for a faction. Great Role-play keep it up. +1
P.S. I am not even working for tony I just fell like the role-play is way too good not to get noticed for it.
Aww thanks. UpdateIm was thinking about another good idea for rp. 1. If we make cars it should have a choice to make the cars automatic or manual. 2. Have some kind of script that makes your car have car problems and oil change just like a real car irl. Also i think we need to get rid of the Non Rp repair places, And start using real mechanic spots. This would be way better rp To the Server. Also Car insurance for if you get into a crash your insurance will pay for it or the other persons car. Another thing there should be some kind of script to total out your car. There is to manny cars in the server and its easy to get on. For cars i think it should be harder to get cars and have insurance on it, and fixing it when it brakes down or a oil change or something. Well this stuff right here would make the server better. Well back to my faction yesterday i bought the airstrip in LV desert for LSIA. We have a place now where we can make aircrafts without any lawsuits happing. Also everything i said we might do it in my faction mostly car work. Not insurance That could be another faction if someone wants it. Thank you all for the +1 to be truthful we are still going to improve rp for selling cars. Also we are going to treat our customers way better then now. Also We are going to work harder now because there is now 3 Automotive counting mine. Im saying this now, if any of my ideas gets used by any of you guys Automotive you got a huge ass lawsuit coming your way. Just to let you know bud. Lol When we get our faction up and all our scripts we are plaining on having 3 locations. Here is some ss of LSIA sell us the airstirpmta-screen_2013-03-08_14-18-47.jpgmta-screen_2013-03-08_14-05-43 - Copy.jpgmta-screen_2013-03-08_14-21-21.jpgmta-screen_2013-03-08_14-18-47.jpgmta-screen_2013-03-08_14-30-42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Macs

Banned User
Well, i want to know because i was going to make a alt with the last name "Wash" so do i just make an alt with the last name Wash?

DBoy814

+1 Even though I am not included in the ranks only the picture!!! /; Unknown don't make an alt with the last name you aren't in the family oocly talk to tony and you will some how be put in maybe you can be the red head step child! :)

sUp5rET.png