sUp5rET.png

LSPD vs Criminal (CK) rules.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Greetings there dear players.

From today a new rule will apply.

As you might know there already is a rule which states:" You will be CK'ed if you attempt to kill a officer and get killed in the process"

However there will also be a new rule:

From today on: Whenever a player gets jailed for longer then 180 minuts in jail it will be a AUTO CK.
Everything below 180 minuts obviously will not.

We're trying to make people fear LSPD not looking at it like some kind of vacation break.

Drive-by

Drive-by is ALLOWED against GANGS but it's NOT allowed against LSPD officers. They're not allowed to shoot out of their vehicle eather.

Shooting out of your vehicle towards a gang is allowed if both faction (or non faction) owners agree on it.

For LSPD:

Any MG proven from a cop will be jailed for a minimum of 50 minuts. This could also include a kick, this depends on the situation.

How to get that "bastard" jailed?

Send me (Stick) a PM on the forums with your evidence as followed:
- Send me screenshots (if possible)
- Send me the fully logtext with atleast 10 lines before the MG happend, and 10 lines after the MG happend.
- Highlight the MG part (or any important part)

I'll make sure the LSPD officer will be brought to justice aslong as there is enough proof.

CK

There are 2 ways to be CK'ed (Everything that's not listen here does NOT count as a CK)
1. Applying for one at our CK app.
2. Violating rules of a illegal faction. (report first)

The rules for a illegal must be CLEAR you may not add this rule without the person knowing this. He has to be aware of the CK clause.

The above rules are in effect however they might change without your notice, please stay updated on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stick

150 minuts isn't that easy to get.. If you kill officers then it's easy to get this amount.

We'll look further on this rule, but we'll start by the basics.

On a side note, the maximum that LSPD can jail is 180 minuts.

Beatty

Donator
You get 100 minutes for a normal evade, it is not that hard to reach the 150.

You act like evasion is simple lol... It's a felony crime.. Most everything else people commit aren't felony crimes, so as long as you don't go on a crime spree or provoke every five minutes, you'll be fine...

Deli

You act like evasion is simple lol... It's a felony crime.. Most everything else people commit aren't felony crimes, so as long as you don't go on a crime spree or provoke every five minutes, you'll be fine...

* Cough * Katari, April * Cough *

Cisto

Epic idea....

I'm getting shot on every pullover, a law like this was needed for a long time.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
IRL it's impossible for a wanted criminal to lean out of the window and shoot a cop.

#RP2K13

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
IRL it's impossible for a wanted criminal to lean out of the window and shoot a cop.

#RP2K13

It's kind of like the last idea we tried,
In real life, you could go to any store and buy a gun without a license.
In MTA everyone sees it as a DM fest.

We have to limit some things that may seem unrealistic in order to create situations that are realistic

Stick

IRL when you shoot a cop, a swarm of cops would arrive, parimeters would be everywere, you'd be hearing helicopters all over the place. And you WILL be caught eventually.

Now if you run away whilst LSPD is following and you just run left and right all the time jumping over shit you will escape.

So please don't give me shit about IRL.

After all we ALL want to enjoy the game. Not just the criminals that wants to shoot every single cop because " he's a friend of mine, and i didn't want him to get a ticket"

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
In real life, you could go to any store and buy a gun without a license.

That's a matter of laws and not realistic possibilities. In Norway you cannot buy a gun without a license. While even if you're in Norway, USA, Russia or who the fuck cares you can still lean out of your window while holding a gun.

Beatty

Donator
That's a matter of laws and not realistic possibilities. In Norway you cannot buy a gun without a license. While even if you're in Norway, USA, Russia or who the fuck cares you can still lean out of your window while holding a gun.

You can also lean out your vehicle whilst going 160 km/h and aim completely perfectly without any practice before hand as well. It's pretty awesome, go try it on your local interstate.

hammy1717

-1 This is just crushing the server's Criminal Roleplay, maybe actually get a Judge to DETERMINE whether or not to issue the Death Penalty (CK). cops gets so many advantages, its unfair, dont even get me started about the cops when they scream in OOC "RPRPRPRPRPR OR I GET AN ATMIN!", Or hit stuff at 200 KM/h and just drive off. bassiclly, rethink this and do something Different.

Chaoss

The real MVP
-1 This is just crushing the server's Criminal Roleplay, maybe actually get a Judge to DETERMINE whether or not to issue the Death Penalty (CK). cops gets so many advantages, its unfair, dont even get me started about the cops when they scream in OOC "RPRPRPRPRPR OR I GET AN ATMIN!", Or hit stuff at 200 KM/h and just drive off. bassiclly, rethink this and do something Different.

I agree simply because when Cops non-rp or abuse Tasers its a IC issue. Its never like that for Criminals so the Criminals are consistently jailed and the officers don't have any issues.

Stick

Bullocks.. LSPD is NOT in favor.

Criminals are having it EASY.

It's to damn easy to escape the LSPD specially because there are WAY more criminals then officers.

(Not even to mentione the i'm-super-man-and-i-can-shoot-everyone "criminals")

So don't give me bullshit about LSPD having it easy.

If they do something wrong OOC wise go to the HC or report them.

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
The thing is Mafia should be low visual crime, offer protection that kind of thing, Gangs they more the front line criminals so would be exspected to be picked up by the cops more often similar to bikers of course.

I do agree that sometimes the cops hit a pole etc whilst in a chase but the recons I viewed recently, so has the criminal so it's all fair in long term although neither should be happening.

Now I do not know what the Crime times are for PD, maybe someone can link me or provide a updated list somewhere for us all to see. But don't forget though, assuming they have a similar list to what I'm thinking, then in a basic chase you could be booked (if caught) for evasion, dangerous/reckless driving, and speeding just from the one chase. Simple rule is don't get in a chase for the sake of one. If you not carrying nothing then why run? Sure you might get a 500$ ticket or more, but is it worth risking a CK for if you die during a chase or get life in jail when you might only blown a BZR?

I

IlikeTrains

I will however +1 the idea of the first court deciding on the faith of a possible CK victim, It would be alot more rp since police officers dont choose the sentence given and would give the first court so much needed rp.
Also police officers may have a biased opinion towards a person due to an alt they may have, which shouldn't be the case.
And please stop saying that there is a 180 minute limit on jail sentences when 150 minutes is a ck LOL!

Deli

sMAo5PW.gif

sUp5rET.png