sUp5rET.png

Search results

1. CONQUER66

[Departure] CONQUER66

To Everyone on MTA:RP, Guys, I've been here a while. I've seen the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Pros vs Noobs and so forth. Like what I said, I was among them all. I'm not the best and never will be, nor do I want to, but when you get tired of everything and you just want to find that...
  2. CONQUER66

(SPD) Matthew Burnett Sr: Blk_N_Yello Boss 302

Here I am showing off my Black & Yellow 2012 Boss 302 Mustang; Yes I'm Matthew Burnett Sr AKA CONQUER66; Yes I'm showing you what a Professional looks like. If you disagree then I disagree until you agree that I'm right! ~ENJOY~
  3. CONQUER66

~Go Cops~

This video is for all those Cops and wana be Cops! Enjoy! :cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urZyDvw9-z4
  4. CONQUER66

Web-Browser Game: Cookie Clicker

Hello Everyone! I'd like to say that I've found an extraordinary Browser Game called Cookie Clicker. Now the name of the game is the exact meaning of what you do. =How to Play=: - Go to the Website. - Start clicking on the big round Cookie to the left of the page. - Start earning megatons...
  5. CONQUER66

Matthew Burnett Sr - Pilot License

Phase I - General Information Full name:Matthew Burnett Sr Gender: Male Date of Birth: 5/2/1970 Phone Number: 701-678 Do you have previous flying experience?: Yes Do you currently work for the government? If so, who for: LSES 1. Intentions for the Pilots License? As working for...
  6. CONQUER66

(SOA) Son's Of Anarchy: Motorcycle Gang - Illegal Faction: Request

(SOA) Son's Of Anarchy is going to be an all new Motorcycle Gang only "Faction." Anybody who enjoys Bikes or being a Biker can Join. Son's Of Anarchy is a group of Bikers that game together as one and helps with one another. We are a Biker Family. The only Law we follow is our own. We help...
sUp5rET.png