sUp5rET.png

[Departure] CONQUER66

CONQUER66

To Everyone on MTA:RP,

Guys, I've been here a while. I've seen the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Pros vs Noobs and so forth. Like what I said, I was among them all. I'm not the best and never will be, nor do I want to, but when you get tired of everything and you just want to find that special place, then you do it. Don't let anyone hold you back or deny your wishes. You do what you want regardless of what everyone thinks or says of you.

To some it may be a shock and to others it's not. I've done this on many servers in MTA, but I think it's time to call it quits and officially call it a goodbye. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I know I wasn't doing the best. Even though I tried, it still wasn't what I wanted. What I did want was perfectly clear: Fairness & Equality. That makes everything better.

As some of you know, I was in (SPD) State Police Deparment - Matthew Burnett Sr & LSES - Michael Burnett Sr; Of course I've had many others before it, but those two will be my greatest without a doubt. It was my pleasure to play with each and everyone. Though we may have our disagreements, but that's natural and part of life.

Why am I leaving? I'm not sure really. Was it because was too much stress? Pressure? Hell, I really don't know. I just feel it's time to move on; I can't say that what I'm doing is the best, but I've just got to go and figure that out on my own. I will miss yall dearly and hope yall have a fun and wonderful time.

- Chekeenan: I've met you a long time ago, and you're the reason why I'm still here. Through all the bullshit and hell we raised we still managed to stay in contact of each other and remain good friends, so thank you.

- Jeff53: We've been through a lot. I can say that for a fact. Only me and you will only know what we did with our time on MTA and how well we spent each time. No matter, like everything I see, everything comes to an End, but our friendship will not; Good Luck Pal.

- State Police Department: I just want to thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to be in such a wonderful faction. I couldn't be more pleased. Antonio Wash, you have a great faction with great friends who support you, don't let that go to waste. Be the best of the best; I'm counting on yall.

- LSES: I'll always remember LSES. It was my first faction that I was in. From just "Suspended to Chief of LSES," I will always cherish those moments and I will never forget them. What a pleasant time I spent with everyone and learning and teaching everyone.

- Friends: So recently I came back to MTA after I basically took a break/quit. When I came back, I met many people. Some will to be trained and some willing to be taught and so forth. I want to thank you all for being there and giving me a great time in MTA:RP; I promise I won't forget it.

- Everyone: I've learned a lot from the time I came here in Mid of 2012 to now Late 2013; I hope yall do well, have fun, and Role-Play greatly. I'm sure you can be the best if you just try and have patience; Good Luck! May the Fairness and Equality continue! :D

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Hey it's Jacob Ryans. I appreciate everything you have done and you're a great leader. I hope that when you move on you might come and visit from time to time, I appreciate the help you've given me and, man I'll miss you. You were and are and always will be a great leader.

I'll miss ya man, Kdog549

Deli

Dang.. Eh, we had our ups and downs but it is devastating for me to see you leaving so early. Anyways I hope I can see a return from you; one day :).

sUp5rET.png