sUp5rET.png

dr4mx123

1. Dr4mX123

R&J's Automotive Dealership.

About us: We're an professional dealership with plenty years of experiences in the art of selling vehicle to customers. This means we're probably the most friendly dealership you can every find, not to sound like a smug. We're a dealership that's both interested in selling you a cheap...
  2. Dr4mX123

Dr4mX123 - User Title Request

Line 1: [Experienced Roleplay'er] [#FFEA00] Line 2: [Legal and Illegal] [#FF000D] Line 3: [MTA Mapper] [#0080FF] The text already there should be removed and replaced with those requested. Bold? Yes, please.
  3. Dr4mX123

The Story of Marc Dunwalk **Updated 12-10-2014**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VsvZmIWxY Full name: Marc Dunwalk Alias(es): Marc, Dun ((To be updated)) Date of Birth(DOB): 17th of June, 1986. Origin: Northern Ireland, England. Eye color: Blue. Hair color: Black. Previous affiliation(s): Mongols MC, The Red Devils MC. Family: - Monica...
  4. Dr4mX123

[Showcase] Dr4mX123's mappings **Updated 11-10-2014**

I'm rather new to mapping, but here is my latest creations. Please leave feedback! Ghetto Mapping, in Idlewood. NOTE: Right-click on the pictures, and then click on "show image" in order to see the full picture! House Interior #1 NOTE: Right-click on the pictures, and then...
  5. Dr4mX123

[Guide] How to roleplay as a biker.

To be updated! NOTE: I've decided to post this thread in order to help the new ones who might be interested in roleplaying as a biker. There are still a few things that will be updated along the way. HANGAROUND Hangaround is the first stage of anyone wanting to be apart of a Motorcycle...
sUp5rET.png